- 4 years ago
- Wedding: June 2017
Hi bees – need a little help here. I’m getting married in the US; however, I’m an Australian and we just simply do not tip over here.
As a result, I really have no idea who will be expecting a tip and who won’t! I’ll list below the people / companies we are paying for, if you could give me an idea of who I should be tipping it would be greating appreciated.
- Getting my hair and makeup done in my hotel room the morning of.
- Ceremony is in a chapel in Las Vegas which we have paid for the half hour.
- The chapel package includes a photographer who provides a few small prints.
- Chapel package also includes a limo service round-trip between our hotel and the chapel.
- Priest will be coming from another church of our choosing.
- Lunch is booked at an italian restaurant – but I beleive gratuities are included in our bill as our party is 17 people?
- Wedding cupcake tower and cake is being delivered to our hotel suite where we will be hosting a little reception.
That’s really it, it’s very small and just close family and a few friends. Who do I tip!?