(Closed) Who else can eat an entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s?

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
4693 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

*slowly raises hand* Brownie Batter please! πŸ™‚

Post # 4
1101 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I just had cookies and cream today, and have strawberry cheesecake ice cream in the freezer right now…hmmmmm….not a bad idea πŸ˜‰

Post # 5
869 posts
Busy bee

Is that a challenge? πŸ˜‰

Post # 7
2135 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I could eat a pint of Hagan Daaz, Mango Sorbet! Or Bananas Foster!

Post # 8
7291 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

I eat it like its my job!

Post # 9
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Lol me with no problem πŸ˜› or Haagen daaz chocolate peanut butter….yum

Post # 10
331 posts
Helper bee

Ugh. I just ate a whole sleeve of Oreos in the last hour and a half. I justified that I only ate one side of the cookie. I love them for the creme… even though that’s the worst part for you. :/

Post # 11
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Phish food! I’m eating it right now actually… πŸ™‚ I blame my “monthly illness” lol

Post # 12
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@JlovesM:  Aw, man! Now I’m craving strawberry cheesecake ice cream!!

Post # 13
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Phish Food and the Cinnamon Bun flavor OMG Heaven!

Post # 14
275 posts
Helper bee

I’m happy to hear I’m not the only one!

Post # 15
416 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@Eva Peron:  lmao. that’s hilarious. I eat like it’s my job too… Perhaps I should find a new career because my pants aren’t liking me very much right now!! haha

@Treeline:  Hand me a pint of Ben and Jerry’s Red Velvet Cake and I’ll nom nom nom all the way to the bottom without even realizing it… and when I do, it makes me very sad because 1)i’m out of my favorite ice cream and 2) because I’m actually sad that I don’t have more after eating an entire pint. *sigh*

Post # 16
7901 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

I haven’t done that since freshman year of college, 2001-2002! I had one of those mini fridges and it could not keep ice cream frozen, so if I bought a pint, I eithefinished it or threw away the extra. Well, podding have a lot of money, so if I spent $4 on a pint of Ben and Jerry’s, I was not wasting it. That was like an entire day’s food budget. Makes me laught though cuz I lost weight that year, but that’s certainly a freshman-15 type habit to indulge in. Now, however, anything more than about a 1/4 cup of ice cream gives me a serious tummy ache. 

The topic ‘Who else can eat an entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors