Post # 16
- Wedding: October 2017 - Robin Hill Farm and Vinyard
October 21st and my to do list feels a million miles long! Most projects are done, but now its doown to logistics, and the dreaded feeling of never being prepared enough and like I’ve forgotten something. My note pad is going to get full with as many lists and notes that I’m making!
Post # 17
Another Oct. 7 bee here!! Can’t believe it’s just a week and a half away. We’re having a domestic destination wedding, so we leave in 6 days!
Post # 19
I’m the weekend of October 23rd. It’s not a wedding, but a anniversay celebration. A weekend of photos of me in a pretty white dress, celebrating out on the town with a anniversary lunch and maybe a carriage ride. Feeling pretty good and excited. There’s not that much to do which is nice. 🙂
But here’s everything I still need to do:
- Make my final decision on should the dress have sleeves or no sleeves- pretty sure it’s no sleeves, Saw the lace on my arms last night and my dream of sleeves is not all I envisioned in realtity! Besides, my jacket that is getting finished has sleeves anyway.
- Get a extra memory card for the camera being used, should get a battery but afraid it may be too late to order one, just thought about that last night
- Make Lunch reservations
- Make earrings to wear if I want new earrings. I could wear ones I already have, but was thinking of new ones.
- Get my flowers, but plan is to get those the day before since I’m just picking up some flowers at the market.
- Other than making sure we have something to wear, most everything is being done spur of the moment. Very ‘pop up’ lol
Post # 20
October 7th for me, too!! Whoo Hoo!! Dating for five years, engaged for two…..let’s get this show on the road! Small late morning wedding followed by lunch for 44 of us, nice and mellow. Congratulations fellow October brides!!!