(Closed) Who else is TTC #2+ in 2017?

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 136
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

MrsGAM :  Thank you and same to you!  I’ll join the January board soon, just stalking it for now ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 137
4675 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

MrsBananas :  the January boards kind of boring right now…  and I have pregnancy insomnia every night from about 2-5 am…  so get on girl and let’s get this moving! 

Post # 138
918 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

auggiefrog :   MrsBananas :  Yes, it’s so slow! It’ll probably start picking up when May POASers start getting BFPs.

Post # 139
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

MrsBananas :   auggiefrog :  Congrats to both of you! 

And congrats to all the other mamas on this thread!  I was so excited reading along and seeing all the BFPs and so many familiar faces.  I need to roll call but we started TTC #2 this year as well.  Well we pulled the goalie a while ago, but I finally got my first PPAF in March, when LO turned 17 months.

Post # 140
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Roll Call!

What baby will this be? #2

When are you planning to TTC? We started NTNP in March but I didn’t really try that month because I wanted to be able to party with my BFF at her bachelorette ๐Ÿ™‚ Last month (April we actually tried but it didn’t happen.) FX for this month! 

What is your age  (optional)? 33

Are you charting your cycles? I use fertility friend but never have taken my temp or used OPKs. I did buy OPKs for this month though!

Are you doing anything to get ready? Just taking prenatals ๐Ÿ™‚

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? Having my LO (he is 21 months) be a big brother! 

Share three things about you.

1. I have a 21 month old DS and he is amazing. I just love him so much! 

2. I teach group cycle and love biking outdoors too!

3. I have seen every single episode of the old TV show DALLAS and I may or may not own every season! 

Post # 141
692 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Roll Call!

When are you planning to TTC? NTNP after my work trip in mid-August

What is your age  (optional)? 31

Are you charting your cycles? with the Clue app

Are you doing anything to get ready? bulking up my cloth pad stash (I got SO SICK of disposables last time I was post partum), starting to introduce Dear Daughter to potty training, sleeping, pampering myself & enjoying my summer!

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? Dear Daughter (18 months) adores being around other babies and toddlers, and she’s learning how to play with others.  I think she’s going to be a great big sister!

Post # 143
9282 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

MrsBananas :  OMG!  Congrats!!! so happy for you! 

Post # 144
2089 posts
Buzzing bee

pinkfaerie :  Thanks!

ajillity81 :  Thank you!  I still can’t believe it and am so (cautiously) excited!  What’s your EDD?

Post # 145
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

howsweetitis :   auggiefrog :   MrsBananas :  I hadn’t checked WB in a while and I see that you all 3 are pregnant!! So so happy for you!! My number #2 just turned 1 month old last week, time flies! I hope you have very easy pregnancies ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 147
358 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m hoping we can TTC sometime this summer, but still trying to get my husband on board…so hopefully I’m not jinxing us.

ROLL CALL!

When are you planning to TTC? Hoping to start in July after my brother’s wedding .

What is your age  (optional)? 30

Are you charting your cycles? Not yet. I still have my IUD. I’m not sure I’m going to chart this time. Last time we got pregnant while charting TTA. (WHOOPS!)

Are you doing anything to get ready? Started taking prenatals again.

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? Seeing my Dear Daughter as a big sister. <3 

Share three things about you.

1. I’ve lived in 6 different states.

2. I’m still active in my Dear Daughter WB Birth month group. It’s truly been an amazing support system over the last 1.5 yr.

3. We were talking about taking our Dear Daughter to Disney for the first time next March, but we have decided not to so this pushed up my TTC timeframe. Darling Husband was hoping to wait until next year.

Post # 149
9282 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

MrsBananas :  12/15, our due dates are close together this time.

we have our 2nd ultrasound tomorrow then graduate to OB if all is well.  i have 8 days left of shots and i can’t wait to be done.

Turtle83 :  thank you!

Post # 150
2089 posts
Buzzing bee

Turtle83 :  Thank you!  Congrats on your newest little!  Girl, right?  I read your update on the IF board, I’m so sorry you had such a hard post partum recovery.  I can’t even imagine going through all that.  I hope it’s getting easier for you. 

ajillity81 :  awww 12/15 is my birthday!  Great day to have a baby ๐Ÿ˜‰ Mine is 1/3 and DS came a day early so I could very well have a New Years baby or another December baby :/ Not the best timing but what can ya do??

The topic ‘Who else is TTC #2+ in 2017?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors