Who else is TTC #2+ in 2017?

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 166
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

candy11 :  I don’t temp (yet). This is only my second round using OPKs. The first time I got pregnant right away and didn’t need to do any of that. This time around things are taking a little longer so I started using FF and only track my CM and use OPKs. 

Post # 167
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

candy11 :  The top two (darker) are from yesterday morning and yesterday at 5pm. The third is from this morning and the bottom is from this afternoon. So I probably O’d yesterday right? I didnt test saturday because we had family in town ๐Ÿ™  For some reason the pic rotated to going from left (oldest) to right  

Post # 168
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Candy! I totally remember you, I was mrscorgi but I can’t find my password to save my life!  Lol 

Roll Call!

What baby will this be? #2 

When are you planning to TTC? July 2017  

What is your age (optional)? 28  

Are you charting your cycles? Loosely, tracking bd & cm, will temp next month. 

Are you doing anything to get ready? Prenatal, eat better, work out 

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? Everything, mostly to watch DS be a big brother! 

Share three things about you.

previously mrscorgi, I’m a sahm and animal lover! Been on the bee off and on since 2014โ˜บ๏ธ I’m addicted lol 

Post # 170
3 posts
Wannabee

candy11 :  yes! I had my corgi as my avatar lol I have tried everything and can’t get back into my old account! My DS just turned 2 the end of may. Time flies! This time I can’t decide if I want another boy or a girl lol these past two years as a boy mom have been so much fun ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 172
592 posts
Busy bee

candy11 :  I finally broke the code & have my original account back! yay! 

I’ve been out of the game a while, are wondfo’s still a good cheapy stick to use? I’m the type to POAS twice a day from DPO7 on lol I’m going to order some ov strips and tests here in the next week. and probably a new BBT because the likelihood of finding my old one is probably slim to none! 

Post # 174
592 posts
Busy bee

candy11 :  I used FF back when, I then was EBF so no periods to track, then had an IUD so again no periods to track. I just started using the app again, im hoping  the paid VIP version goes on sale again soon! I used to be so good about tracking and now i just go by CM and cramps lol im buying a new BBT and getting back to real charting asap. I just got off of nuva ring in late march and that seemed to have really screwed with my cycles, so i need to figure out whats going on! 

Post # 176
3 posts
Wannabee

candy11 :  I think so too? I’ll have to check ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m buying supplies & bbt today ๐Ÿ™‚ exciting times!! also climbed back on the elliptical and I’m determined to be more active this round and gain as little as possible. I was told to not gain last time because of my weight. I gained 26 lbs! This time will be better, but dang this is harder than I remember! I’m sweating bullets ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post # 178
592 posts
Busy bee

Soo, Darling Husband and I decided we are 100% TTC next month! BUT my body decided it really wants a baby and im ovulating like, now. today. I thought we totally missed our chance this cycle and I was preparing myself to get on prenatals, start temping and eat better to prepare for next cycle. Do I go for it or wait and be “better” prepared to start TTC??

Also – Darling Husband has no idea this is my FW.  last time i was on prenatals for months beforehand, charting and tracking everything. this time ive been less ambitious, because we hadnt decided when to start TTC. I’m so torn! 

Post # 180
592 posts
Busy bee

candy11 :  I’ve been on shakeology for breakfast for a while now, so I get my basic vitamins that way, I just ordered tests and ov tests, bbt & prenatal vitamins on amazon, so we’ll see how much I actually need those of tests later lol 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors