Who else is TTC #2+ in 2017?

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 46
1888 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Darling Husband and I just had this conversation this week, so I’m roll calling! He’s anxious to have #2 asap- like he’d be happy if we had Irish twins- and I’m pushing it off a bit (our LO is only 2 weeks old!). We struggled with infertility with #1 so we’re not sure how long this next one will take.

What baby will this be? #2  

When are you planning to TTC?  August 2017

What is your age  (optional)?  Right now I’m 29 and Darling Husband is 33.

Are you charting your cycles?  Not yet. I did for a few years before conceiving Dear Daughter and it helped because my cycles were long/irregular. Probably will again once I get my period again. 

Are you doing anything to get ready? I can’t wait to start exercising again. I’ll also chart and try to lose most of this baby weight.  

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby?  Completing our family! 

Share three things about you. Darling Husband and I have been together 11.5 years; our Dear Daughter was born on DH’s birthday (1/17/17); my family has a strong history of twins (I’m a twin and have 2 other sets of twin siblings), but despite that and infertility treatments our first was a single… however I’m convinced that next I’ll have twins!

Post # 47
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

ruby26 :  Wow, 3 sets of twins in your family!  Those are some strong twin genes.  My Mother-In-Law is a singleton but she has 3 sets of twins as siblings.  (12 kids, half of which are twins!) So far none of the next generation has produced twins, but I’ve always wondered if it would be a possibility for us. 

Post # 48
807 posts
Busy bee

Well, our TTC plans were originally Nov/Dec of this year, but as of now we are TTC 🙂

Post # 49
9223 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

What baby will this be? #2

When are you planning to TTC? we’ve been “trying” since november, not really expecting a miracle. i have a consultation with the RE tomorrow for an FET (DS who is 10 months was conceived after 2 years and numerous rounds of IUI and IVF). we will be 100% OOP so if we can afford it right away we will start the process ASAP

What is your age  (optional)? 35

Are you charting your cycles? no

Are you doing anything to get ready? prenatals and vitamin D

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? a healthy pregnacy and a healthy, happy baby, just like the first one was. 

Share three things about you.

1.  i collect barbies (although not really actively anymore)

2. i love to travel

3. i am a triathlete, and hope to get back into racing when i have the time/energy

Post # 50
9223 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

MrsBananas :  look who it is!  looks like we will be TTCing again together!  i hope it doesn’t take either of us a long time.. i can’t believe how fast time goes by.

Post # 51
7310 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

ajillity81 : I’m interested to hear what your Re says. Mine won’t even schedule a FET consult until LO is 12 months old (he’s 10 months now).  

Post # 52
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

ajillity81 :  Hey lady! Nice to see you here.  I can’t believe your LO is 10 month already!!  My DS turns 14 months this Thursday frown  Thank you, although I’m mentally preparing myself for a long road again…but always praying for a miracle!  Hopefully your appointment goes well and you get the green light for an FET soon!

Post # 53
918 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

What baby will this be? #2!

When are you planning to TTC? We’re planning to start in August/September 2017

What is your age (optional)? Me:35, Darling Husband:34

Are you charting your cycles? Just my period for now! I’ll start charting temp and CM during the summer.

Are you doing anything to get ready? Trying to lose weight! I’d like to lose 5-10 lbs before we start TTC. And trying to remember to take my multi vitamins – I’ll start taking prenatals and vitamin D during the summer. 

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? Being healthy! And I hope to be more active during this pregnancy:) I’m hoping eating better and exercising more will keep my blood pressure from going up this time! I was induced at 38 weeks due to my blood pressure.

1. My little guy will be 1 in March – it goes so fast! We’re planning a mustache theme party. It’s been almost as much planning as our weddingXD

2. I’m pretty short – only 4’11.5″ – and Darling Husband is average at 5’8″. I’m pretty sure my poor DS got my short genes, though at least he got DH’s long torso.

3. I’m obsessed with putting together photobooks! I’ve been adding to DS’s 1 year book on Shutterfly since he was 1 month old and it’s completely up to date. I’ve also made a photobook for every trip I’ve gone on in the past 10 year and a year book for every year since 2013. I’m looking forward to our trip this summer so I can make a new photobook:P

Post # 54
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

candy11 :  Hi Candy! Got my BFP today!

Post # 55
9223 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

lovekiss :  consult went well.  i’d be able to start BCP on day 3 when my next cycle starts but RE wants me to come back sometime between days 5 and 12 for a saline sonohystergram to check size and placement of my fibroid.  if all is well, i’ll start bcp the next cycle.  if it grew too big, i will need myenectomy and then need 3-4 months recovery time. had i know this. i would have done this a few months ago so we could have started when we were ready.

the good news is, if the nurse was correct about cost, it is less money than i thought.  the finanical person wasn’t there to verify.  there is also a medication study that i could join that would cover the cost of all medications plus a $300 cash gift.  i need to look a little more into this if it is a risk i am willing to take.

MrsBananas :  wow, 14 months.  i can’t believe it.  i couldn’t remember exactly how far ahead you were.  we’re starting to plan the first birthday now.

Post # 56
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hello I’d like to join! 

Roll Call!

What baby will this be? 

#3 (last one!)

When are you planning to TTC?

May 2017

What is your age  (optional)?

30, Darling Husband is 33

Are you charting your cycles?

Yes, I’ve been charting since TTC #2 in 2012

Are you doing anything to get ready?

Just trying to lose some weight/get healthy and make sure I’m taking all my vitamins and thyroid meds 

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby?

I’m just excited to have another baby, a girl would be fun since I have two boys but we just want a healthy little one

1. I have two little boys, one 8 and one 2 year old 

2. I’m still really involved in the Weddingbee mama group from my two year old’s birth month

3. I love to travel 

Post # 57
7310 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

ajillity81 : Fingers crossed for a stable fibroid and getting the greenlight to start! That’s awesome that it may cost less than you expected. Our clinic was running a FET study that paid for meds back when we were doing our fresh cycle. It would be awesome of they were still running it when we are ready, but I don’t think we’ll be that lucky.

Post # 60
2467 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

candy11 :  A bit of an update for me – looks like I’ve O’d prior to my first PPAF and if so, I’m 3dpo – with my short LP I’ll know in less than a week whether we caught the first egg! I’ll update next week. 🙂

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors