(Closed) Who else is TTC #2+ in 2017?

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 62
2467 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
candy11 :  Plan was next month after AF returned, but I wasn’t expecting to O before my first PPAF!

Post # 63
674 posts
Busy bee

I’ll join! We’ve been trying since last summer but it’s 2017 now, so count me in!

Roll Call!

What baby will this be?

When are you planning to TTC?

January 2017

What is your age (optional)?

Both 32

Are you charting your cycles?

Yes

Are you doing anything to get ready?

I started charting a few months before we started TTC. Also trying to lose some more weight before getting pregnant again.

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby?

I’m excited for the overall experience of pregnancy and giving birth again. And of course, I can’t wait to see my son be a big brother.

Post # 64
1411 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Hi. I thought I’d join in as the title caught my attention! I probably won’t come back to this post for a long time as I’m distracted right now! But I thought I’d add my thoughts for a bit of diversity as I’m in a different situation to many of you!

What baby will this be? #2

When are you planning to TTC?  From September 2017, I think!

What is your age? Me:41 (will be 42 when TTC), DH: early 30s

Are you charting your cycles? No! I’m half way through a pregnancy- due in June haha! I didn’t do it last time but I will try next time.

Are you doing anything to get ready? Given my situation, it’s all about keeping healthy and bringing this little one to a safe arrival. With potentially 2 close pregnancies I will go crazy on dairy and folate as they will be depleted by June!

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? It sounds very premature given our first isn’t born yet, but since I got pregnant I’ve been very excited/ anxious/emotional about having (needing!) a real family and I want the little one inside me now to have a sibling, so, so badly. Everything is on fast forward! I’m turning 42 this year so I can’t afford to wait longer. There can apparently be a fertility spike in the few months after giving birth, so I need to take advantage of that. I have no illusions that two this close together would be exhausting and there are lots of reasons not to try straight after #1- finances, space, cutting down breastfeeding to get pregnant etc. but it’s amazing what a ticking time clock can do to you!

Share three things about you.

1. I’m in a Facebook group for my month and have loved it! If any of you conceive this year, join one of the spin-off groups- it’s just amazing to have that support.

2. We tried for 4 months for #1, and we feel very blessed to have this one totally naturally at my age, although I think it’s a myth that fertility packs up and leaves on your 40th birthday, so really it’s ‘at any age’. If anyone’s late 30s or over 40 and and TTC #1, take some optimism from me.

3. My DH is going to be the best and most proud dad ever! (sorry other dads! 😉

Post # 65
2021 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

So this is happening, got my bfp last nignt at 9dpo. Top test is this am 10dpo. Trying to get in for blood test today. Nervous. 

Post # 66
2467 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
knpswp :  Beautiful lines!!! Congrats!

Post # 67
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
knpswp :  Yay! Congratulations! 

Post # 69
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

When are you planning to TTC?  I think May/June, but have a feeling we’ll “pull the goalie” this month and see what happens

What is your age? I’ll be 36 in a week, Hubs is 30

Are you charting your cycles? No, just keeping my eye on AF

Are you doing anything to get ready? Trying to remember to take prenatals, but I’m awful at it!

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? My little guy is just about 7 monthss. I want him to have a sibling close in age. Looking forward to those baby kicks and newborn snuggles.

Share three things about you. We’ve got two dogs and a turtle, we’re in the process of buying the house we are currently renting, I really want to bring my son to Europe in the next few months. 🙂

Post # 70
1783 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

What baby will this be? #2!

When are you planning to TTC? March!

What is your age (optional)? 29

Are you charting your cycles? No, I got prengant twice on the first try using the ovia ovulation app, doing that again!

Are you doing anything to get ready? Just tracking periods with my app, starting prenatals, and of course logged back onto weddingbee for the first time since I had my first baby (she’s now 2 1/2).

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? Seeing my little one become a big sister, growing our family, and having my husband be around for it all (military- was deployed last time)

Three Things About Me:

1. I live at by the beach (can see the ocean out of my living room window!)

2. I’m a stay at home mom

3. I had a complicated pregnancy the first time, then a miscarraige, so I actually just began therapy to be mentally preapred for my next pregnancy (I’m actually more excited than nervous now already!)

Post # 71
1783 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
knpswp :  congrats!

Post # 74
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Roll Call!

When are you planning to TTC? When my husband returns from his deployment at the end of May. 

What is your age  (optional)? Me 29 DH 31

Are you charting your cycles? No. I have PCOS and AF has not returned at 10 months PP, so we’re going right back to the RE for some assistance. Probably Femara again! 

Are you doing anything to get ready? Working on weaning DS

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? I’m so looking forward to feeling the kicks and having a snuggly newborn. My little guy just started crawling and has little interest in snuggles. 

Share three things about yourself: I love reading and wish I had more time in the day to fit books in; my husband’s job has required us to move three times in the past two years; we have two cats and a dog who all love our baby. 

Post # 75
264 posts
Helper bee

Just an update, we are officially TTC this month and I got my Peak smiley today! Wish me luck ladies! 

The topic ‘Who else is TTC #2+ in 2017?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors