(Closed) Who else is TTC #2+ in 2017?

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 106
490 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

candy11 :  We actually just started testing and are getting a referral to an RE.  We previously planned on starting TTC this spring but after our MC in September we figured we would keep trying.  My Dr suspects that I could have PCOS but so far all my bloodwork has come back normal.

ajillity81 :  Congratulations!  Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

howsweetitis :  FX for your 2 week wait.  That’s so exciting about your little girl.  DS just started walking about a month ago, it’s a whole new reality now that he’s getting into everything and anything.

Post # 107
9283 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

<u>howsweetitis :</u>  GonnaBeAFind :  thank you so much!!!  

Post # 108
4085 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Roll Call!

What baby will this be? #2

When are you planning to TTC? Probbaly July/August. May bump it up a bit, as our best friends are getting married in the summer of 2018, and we’re both in the wedding.

What is your age  (optional)? 31

Are you charting your cycles? No. Still have my IUD.

Are you doing anything to get ready? Trying to get in better shape. I’m back to pre-baby weight, but want to get in better shape so it’s not so hard to lose next time!

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? Being pregnant again, seeing my son as a big brother, seeing my husband as a dad again, and omg, another Canadian mat leave ๐Ÿ˜›

Share three things about you.

1. My DS just turned 1 and I returned to work, which has really made me want to hurry TTC again.

2. Everyone but me will be hoping for a girl this time, but I am gunning for another boy!

3. We struggled with TTC in the past, so I am scared about this bringing all that back, and how hard it will be this time. I hope it is an easier journey this go round.

Post # 109
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

ajillity81 :  !!!! <—– That’s me being really excited, lol.  That’s so awesome! Congrats and hope you have the smoothest 9 months ๐Ÿ™‚

candy11 :  I’m in my FW now, got a +opk yesterday. DTD last night and will try again either tonight or tomorrow. We were going try to avoid this cycle (we also avoided last cycle) so that we won’t have a new years baby but we can’t waste time.  I’m getting impatient and want to see our RE but hubby doesn’t want to yet.

howsweetitis :  TTC is the worst! Such a rollercoaster.  Yay for your LO walking!  How old is she now? My guy started walking right around his 1st birthday, he’s 16 months now.

saratiara2 :  Totally agree with the Cdn mat leave being one of the best incentives ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 113
918 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

howsweetitis :  I’m in the TWW, too! This is our first cycle trying, so I’m being cautious and waiting until AF is a couple days late before I POAS – which will be April 29th if it gets that far.

Post # 114
4675 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

howsweetitis :  I just started my TWW also. Although due to life with a baby, we were only able to BD once. Isn’t your LO early May?  That’s awesome that she’s walking already. L just started crawling at 10 Months, so I’m sure it will be a while for us. Good luck! 

Post # 117
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

GonnaBeAFind :  Argh, I’m terrified, lol. Fortunately we are moving in less than two weeks, so we can start from scratch with a totally baby-proofed house! She is still only walking like 10 steps now, she prefers to crawl!

ajillity81 :  How did the repeat betas go? FX for you!!

MrsBananas :  She is exactly 11.5 months today, took her first steps a few days after she turned 11 months. Hope your TWW goes quickly!!

candy11 :  Yay for walking babies!! But crawling babies are the cutest thing ever, I’m glad there seems to be a nice transitional stage in here where they do both. Glad time is moving quickly for you!! That seems to be how it is with a LO!

auggiefrog :  Her birthday is April 30! And you never know, she only started crawling at 9.5 months, and then walked a few days after her 11 month birthday! I was shocked! Good luck this cycle!!

MrsGAM :  Eek, good luck!

Post # 118
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Ladies, I got a BFP this cycle! I am in complete shock and terror!! I started getting the faintest squinter at 8DPO (and I didn’t get a squinter with Dear Daughter until 11DPO)! I’m 11DPO today and it’s looking pretty good today. Eek, please cross your fingers for me! I’m really nervous, as I had a MC before Dear Daughter.

The topic ‘Who else is TTC #2+ in 2017?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors