(Closed) Who else is TTC #2+ in 2017?

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 121
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

howsweetitis :   Congrats!!!

I just started my tww, so I’m trying to distract myself. We had good timing this months, so I’m hopeful, but since it’s just our first month TTC I’m also trying to be realistic. I’ll keep you guys posted! 

Post # 124
9290 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

howsweetitis :  congrats to you!!!

i had my 3rd beta this morning.  i’m a little anxious now waiting for the phone call.  with my son, i only had 2 betas and then ultrasound.  the numbers were a lot higher with him.

Post # 125
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

howsweetitis :  Congratulations! FX’d for a H&H 9 months!

ajillity81 :  Good luck with the betas…even slow risers have been known to turn out perfectly fine.  I hope you get some peace of mind soon.  

I’m offically in the TWW now.  Looks like there’s quite a few of us there now.  We only got one BD in because…you know…life and all.  So we’ll see. 

Hope everyone had a good Easter.  We did a last minute Easter egg hunt for LO and he loved it!  I didn’t think it would be successful as he’s so young but it was a hit.  I even had to sneak the eggs out of his basket and re-hide them to make it last longer lol. 

Post # 126
490 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

howsweetitis :  Congratulations!  Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months!

ajillity81 :  FX for an excellent third beta, I hope it puts your mind at ease.

I should be ovulating tomorrow so our timing has been pretty good this cycle, though our timing has been pretty good since August so who knows. 

Post # 127
4675 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We’re hoping this is it. I had a CP last cycle, but I’m past my period and the lines are getting darker. 

Post # 128
2089 posts
Buzzing bee

auggiefrog :  Congratulations!! Hope this is its for you! 

Post # 130
918 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

Just realized I forgot to update on here! 1st Cycle trying, tested Saturday morning at 17 dpo:

auggiefrog :  Congrats!!

Post # 131
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

What baby will this be? #2

When are you planning to TTC? We’ve been trying since the new year. No luck yet. 

What is your age  (optional)? 30

Are you charting your cycles? I use OPKs and timed intercourse

Are you doing anything to get ready? Just started taking Coq10 and using preseed. 

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? Hopeful that it happens soon. Our first was conceived on the first cycle. 

Share three things about you.

1. My husband and I are both physician assistants, we met in school

2. My son was born at 32 weeks gestation and we nursed successfully for almot 18 months!

3. I could watch HGTV for hours 🙂 

Post # 132
2089 posts
Buzzing bee

This happened yesterday at 18dpo! Total shock as we never in a million years expected it to happen so quickly. Super excited and I can’t stop thinking about another year of with my littles! 

Post # 134
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Congrats MrsBananas :   MrsGAM :  !!

We are NTNP right now but if we don’t conceive this month, we will be for sure TTC Next month 😊

This will be #2 for us.  Our daughter is nearly a year and a half 

Post # 135
918 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

MrsBananas :  Congrats!!

The topic ‘Who else is TTC #2+ in 2017?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors