(Closed) Who else thinks 2016 will be the year?

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Do you think this is the year you will get engaged?
    Yes : (69 votes)
    56 %
    No : (6 votes)
    5 %
    Hopefully : (29 votes)
    23 %
    Already engaged/married : (20 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 61
    53 posts
    Worker bee

This is defintely the year for me! We have purchased all 3 rings, and the day he picked them up he booked a trip to Niagara Falls (Memorial Day Weekend).. Not sure if he will do it then? (So obvious!) Or maybe he will do sometime before the trip to surprise me more!

Post # 62
    76 posts
    Worker bee

That’s so exciting! I’m hoping as well! We’ve been dating for four years now and we are both 21 and want to get married at 22. I have a feeling it will be in the middle of the year or as soon as he saves up enough money for the ring I want haha. We’ve waitied as well so I am really looking forward to being married! Where we live is so expensive though (1,800 per month at least for a studio in a not so nice part of town!) So we have to try and time things around moving into one of the houses my parents rent out, we are hoping for the renters to move after their lease and my parents want to remodel the house so it should give us enough time to move in once we marry!

The topic ‘Who else thinks 2016 will be the year?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors