Post # 1
Which one and what did you think?
FI’s parents are looking to give us about $4,000 to pur towards a honeymoon and we’re looking at taking a week long trip. Which would you suggest? What did you like? Not like?
Post # 3
I’ve been to a Sandals in St. Lucia, La Toc. I would suggest Sandals, but not La Toc unless you don’t care for the beach. If you care for the beach ( as in swimming safely in it), then check out The Grande in St. Lucia.
Things I liked about Sandals:
– The food was great, good variety
– The service was great, and no tipping required.
– The entertainment was a nice touch.
– The rooms were clean and I liked the turn down service
– Adults only!!!
Things I didn’t like:
– Thought the rooms were overpriced for what they were–next time I wouldn’t spend so much to upgrade the room, a basic room is just fine
– No room service unless you are at a butler or conceirge room (see point above)
Post # 4
@OhBeeHive84: Awesome. Thanks! That’s the one that I was leaning towards.
Post # 5
I have been to Sandals Grande St Lucia and think it would be an excellent choice. I have also been to Sandals in the Bahamas, it was nice too.