(Closed) Who has Davids Bridal Organza Fit and Flare with Embellished Lace Style WG3121?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
1075 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I didn’t buy it, but I tried it on last night and considered buying it. I would describe it as a strapless dress with a conservative neckline, romantic crystal and beading details under the bust and lace appliques on organza on the bodice and scattered on the flowy skirt (is it an a-line skirt?) that give it a vintage feel.

I was going to do an updo with a fingertip-length veil with the same type floral lace appliques around the border and a big sparkly rhinestone hair thingy to keep it in place. For jewelry, I was going to go with a thin bracelet, dainty smallish dangly earings, and a necklace sort of in this style:

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

farinw:  I know this post is a year old but for other girls wondering about what jewelry to wear with this dress…I also bought this dress and this is the necklace i’m going with…

The topic ‘Who has Davids Bridal Organza Fit and Flare with Embellished Lace Style WG3121?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors