Post # 77
I’ve probably seen more of these than I have listed but I’ve been to a lot of concerts so I’m sure I’ve forgotten about half of them. Hopefully my concert list won’t embarass me too much, I started going to concerts in the 6th grade and I’m including opening acts that I was not so fond of so maybe that’s a defense..
- Fenix TX (I loved these guys in middle school, they were super nice when I finally met them)
- Sugarcult (4-5x? My fave band in HS, I loved them because they remembered me from Warped Tour I went to in between 8th-9th grade)
- Alkaline Trio (FI proposed after we went to the NYE concert at The Metro, this was a band we first started listening to when we first got together)
- Meg & Dia (2x) 0 you may know Dia Frampton from The Voice, this was her original band with her sister – they are such sweet girls
- The Pink Spiders – these guys were pretty nice
- Reggie and the Full Effect
- The Misfits (They signed my shoes and gave me a guitar pick!)
- Joan Jett (She signed my bandanna and also gave me a guitar pick!)
I edited to add the people I had seen more than once…
Post # 78
@Mrs.KMM: Not many…
Back in the day:
Sheena Easton/Michael Damian
New Kids on the Block
Boyz to Men/Brandy
Seems like there was another one, but I can’t remember it
Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
And one serious concert with like 30 acts – Don Omar, Daddy Yankee, Wisin Y Yandel (w/50 cent), Ricardo Arjona (w/ Gaby Moreno), Alejandro Sanz, 3BallMTY, Anthony Santos, etc…
Post # 80
Take me back in time and take me with you to the first 10 in that list! Jealous!
Post # 81
I wish I had! I have a friend that saw “the new” Alice in Chains and said it wasn’t worth it. 🙁
Post # 82
Wow, let’s see if I can remember them! I went to my first concert in 2002.
Tool x 3
Nine Inch Nails x 3
Rage Against The Machine
Muse x 3
The Dillinger Escape Plan
A Perfect Circle x 2
Cradle of Filth
I’d love to see NIN again and would KILL to see Rammstein, but they never come to Australia. 🙁
Post # 83
I’m so happy someone else knows who Sugarcult is!!
Mrs. Doily, I’m pretty sure we saw the same Fastball/Sugar Ray/Goo Goo Dolls tour only when they came to my town Goo Goo Dolls was the headliner!
Post # 84
I would have loved to see Dashboard Confessional! DH and I used ‘Stolen’ for our first dance.
Post # 85
Hmm…a lot of concerts I’ve been to, have been to see the same artist over and over, but here goes, starting from waaaay back when I was in 5th grade! I’m definitely going to forget a few…
-Backstreet Boys (don’t judge!!!)
-Goo Goo Dolls
-Dave Matthews Band (5x)
-Taylor Swift (agreed to go with my old boss to supervise daughters +friends..yikes)
-Justin Timberlake (1x)
Post # 86
Coal Chamber! They were one of the first metal bands I got into. They would have been cool to see live.
Post # 87
I think you and I would make good concert buddies! 🙂
How was Celine Dion? I really want to see her Vegas show at some point!
I totally almost went to a Barry Manilow show earlier this year. Tickets were super cheap and I know all of his songs. But something else came up the same night and I decided to do that instead of the show.
Post # 88
Aw, really?! So fun! I saw them back in college a couple of times! Such fun concerts. I love “Stolen”!
Post # 89
Really? Foo Fighters are my husband’s absolute favorite, too. They’re pretty crazy live. They just play for hours. It’s kind of unreal!
Post # 90
Coldplay is my favorite!
I’d love to see Celine sometime too!