Who is getting married on 10 10 2020?

posted 2 years ago in Reception
Post # 16
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2020

We are getting married 10/10/2020! I knew I wanted to get married in 2020 because its a fun year and it is right when I graduate with my Master’s degree.  We liked 10/10 because it is easy to remember, it looks cool, and its also his mom’s birthday! My fiance wanted a fall wedding and I agreed to it as long as I could get that date haha.  We booked our venue before we officially got engaged because it was one of the only places that had that date still available! The ceremony space is outdoors and I think it will look GORGEOUS if the leaves are still on the trees. 

So far we have the venue, which comes with a planner who will coordinate the caterer, florist, and DJ for us, photographer, officiant, and my dress! We have an idea of what we want for colors and theme, but we haven’t bought any of the decorations yet.  We can’t do our engagement photos until November so that puts Save the Dates on hold until then. I’m hoping to get some good deals when all the fall stuff goes on sale this year!

Post # 18
2943 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2021

We are 1/21/21 

I wouldn’t have gone for that date if it meant moving our general timeline around or changing the time of year or anything, but when we decided on a Destination Wedding in winter of 2020/2021 I realized that January 21 was the day before our 6 year dating anniversary so between that and it being a cool date that’s super easy to remember, that what we chose. 

Post # 19
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Coto de Caza, CA

Me! We are getting married 10/10/2020! It’s supposed to be a really popular date. We will be together for 10 years next year so it was pretty perfect for us that that date landed on a Saturday.

Congratulations!

Post # 20
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2021 - Hopetoun House, UK

View original reply
FutureMrsA2020 :  We are getting married 10.10.2020 too! Booked the date from summer last year cause I knew it will be popular, especially that it falls on a Saturday!

We have booked all our suppliers just need to start the fun parts and choose exact floral/table displays and food/wine tastings! 

Well the plan is when 2020 comes around I can relax with a wine in my hand and wait for the day to come around ❤️

Post # 21
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2021 - Schoharie, NY

View original reply
FutureMrsA2020 :  We got engaged on 12/21/2018 🙂 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors