(Closed) Who is ready for “HP & the Half Blood Prince”?

posted 9 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
1266 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I wish I was going! we have a concert tomorrow night (No Doubt) so will miss the oepning night. will probably try and catch it at IMAX sometime soon!

Im so excited!

Post # 5
674 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I want so badly to go opening night but the fiance would hate it and we’re going with 2 other couples Sunday so oh well. 🙁 I love opening nights of big movies.

Post # 6
1266 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@Belle – AGREED! so much better….I kind of get creeped out by her hurujuko salves/errr girls. creep show. I just don’t understand that type of stuff lol.

You will have to tell us how the movie is – well you know, NO details, but if it’s as wonderful as we all hope it to be!

Post # 8
5993 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

we’re not seeing it until friday but we’re taking the day off work and have cinema gold class tickets!!!!!

woohoooo!

Post # 9
997 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010 - The Pierre Hotel

I’m super excited to see it!  FH and I will probably see it tomorrow, b/c if we saw the midnight showing tonight, I know I’d have some trouble getting up for work in the morning!

Post # 10
2205 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

We’re going opening night, and proud of it!  Just watched 4 and 5 this weekend to gear up! 

Can’t wait for tomorrow!

Post # 11
Hostess
4669 posts
Honey bee

I’m meeting 7 of my friends in Milwaukee for the midnight showing!! I’m super excited!! I didn’t particualarily care for the HPOoP so I hope this one is better. I made a shirt after work! Now i’m going to post pics. It’ll have to wait till I have time to puffy paint to put a wand on the front with the red stars, but the rest is done! [attachment=260252,29875]

Post # 13
Hostess
4669 posts
Honey bee

Ha, yes, Umbridge. I can’t even call her a Prof. She was absolutely horrible! Made me laugh a little bit though!! I can’t wait! Plus, I get to eat George Webbs beforehand!! That just makes it irresistible! [attachment=260296,29885]

there i finally got the back!

Post # 15
Hostess
4669 posts
Honey bee

Ha, why does that not surprise me at all. Good thing he’s not that important of a character, like Harry, Hermione, Ron, and etc. But that’s pretty funny. I’m super excited for the midnight release tonight! I’m just lucky I have off tomorrow!

The topic ‘Who is ready for “HP & the Half Blood Prince”?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors