(Closed) Who treats your PCOS?

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 4
3314 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@AnonymousCupcake:  Endocrinologist for me as well!  I’d actually say that despite having had a couple of RE’s during my ttc journey, my endocrinologist has really been the one to not only treat my PCOS (as well as Hashimotos, MTHFR mutations, etc), but I also very much credit HER with getting me pregnant and getting me a sticky pregnancy!

The topic ‘Who treats your PCOS?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors