Post # 1
I’m re-beginning Weight Watchers to get 15 pounds off for the summer!
Going to do that and an hour of cardio a day!
So far I’ve been taking long walks and loving that..also downloaded some fun songs as well as books to ipod to make it more enjoyable.
Who is in this with me? We could make this a thread that will go on and on!
Post # 3
I’m in…I’ve got a deal with Darling Husband that I get to buy the JCrew dress I posted the other day if I can fit into it. I comes in a 0-10, so I’ve got some work to do.
Post # 4
Check out this thread for support:
Shape up with me? I could use the support!
We used to have Wednesday check-in but the motivation flagged around week 5. I think it was difficult to get everyone checking in on a regular basis because we kept slipping on and off the wagon.
Post # 5
Maybe with our thread here, the "weight loss buddies" it might work!
I might not remember the name of such a long thread, but "weight loss buddies" I can remember.
How about continue as you did with Wednesday Weigh in?
Let’s do it! Doctorgirl rocks btw!!!
Post # 6
I’m in!! Thanks for starting this!
Post # 7
I’m in as well. I already do Weight Watchers online and my regular checkin day is wednesday, so it works out great…
Post # 8
Sounds good to me! I’ve been doing really good since I moved out to California. Here are a few of my weight loss tips (I am loosely following weight watchers also);
- No eating after 7 PM (Surprised I have been able to do this!) unless out to a later dinner.
- I keep a food journal, this has been really helpful in enlightening me on my eating habits.
- When I’m done in the kitchen, I turn off the light and don’t spend time there if its not cooking or eating.
- I try to eat salad once a day, even if its a side to a piece of pizza or a burger.
- I also try to eat at the same time (breakfast around 8, light lunch around 1, dinner between 5 and 6 – usually with a snack between lunch and dinner)
- I try to either walk outside and take a different trail — I think the fresh air and Vitamin D has made me feel healthier — or do 30-Day Shred
- On the note of 30-Day Shred, I pretend to punch Jillian Michaels in the face as I do my punches
- Furthermore, if I am working out (not 30-Day Shred) and I get frustrated (as I did on my hike with Fiance today) I yell out "I HATE YOU JILLIAN" instead of "I CAN’T DO THIS!" its very motivating! lol
Does anyone else have tips they find helping that I can integrate in for the month of June? I’ll definitely be back Wednesday for a "Weigh-in"
Post # 9
I’m in. I was doing really well, eating smaller portions and walking. Then came Memorial Day and I fell off the wagon big time. I’m ready to get motivated again.
Post # 10
Just got in from a 45 minute walk! It was so nice!
Post # 11
I’m in Bellnga! I just started using my pedometor yesterday (that I got 6 months ago)…and have been on my treadmill and eating well for the last 4 days. Yayyyy! We can do this!!!!
Post # 12
I think one important key in staying motivated is when you pig out (ala Memorial Day or a random Friday night), get back on track with the very next meal — not the next day. Slips up are healthy but if you let that distract you from your plan, that’s when it goes downhill!
Post # 13
Geez. I am so tired. Up late doing loads of laundry and had a not so fun day (except for the walk) cleaning up. I did find something interesting (went thru old boxes that are going up to attic)..my PEDOMETER!!!
Yay! I will have one too! Two years ago at my work, they gave them out to all employees (a hospital). I’m going to put that puppy to work tomorrow!
Who’s going to diet with me?
I have btw a new secret indulgence. It’s good…
Kashi Island Vanilla shredded wheat squares and organic skim milk! OK by weight watchers standards.
Post # 14
LMAO!!!! I JUST went & put his work clothes in the dryer! I feel ya Bellenga!!!
And I’m listening to Mark Wills….swoon….all good, Jack (the bald cat) is sleeping, D is sleeping, all good in the hood… 🙂
Post # 15
Yes! I’m going to do push-ups and sit-ups right now
Post # 16
I’m so in.
My Fiance and I went for a walk today for about 50 minutes.
Yay…that’s a start.
I’m going to try the 30 day shed and not eating after 7pm.