(Closed) Who wants to have a Pittsburgh Meet Up in 2011?

posted 10 years ago in Pittsburgh
Post # 33
1927 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I am down for something in Robinson, I’m about 20 min from there. Also I hate parking downtown!!

Post # 35
2236 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@Miss Tattoo: Sounds good to me.  I may as well live in Robinson, haha, it has anything you could ever need!

Post # 36
2236 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Miss Tattoo: Holy crap you aren’t kidding!  48 degrees on Friday!!!!!!!  Woooohoooooo no freezing my rear off for New Years!

Post # 38
2236 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Miss Tattoo: I’ll definitely be going to the one at the Wyndam, probably not the one at the MCC because that’s a hike for me (I live in the West End of the City).  I went to the Robinson Mall this past Sunday at 6 am (I know, I’m crazy, but I love sales) and there was NO ONE there – I expected it to be packed like Black Friday but people didn’t start getting there till like 930, it was amazing.  No traffic, easy parking, no lines…best shopping experience of my life.

Post # 40
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@Miss Tattoo:
View original reply
@MandaMack:  I’m skipping both bridal shows.  I went to one at the MCC in September and I’m still getting spam from vendors.   I think I’m going to hold off until the one in March at the David  L Lawrence Convention Center.

Post # 41
1927 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I won’t be able to go to the show at the MCC because it is Orthodox Christmas weekend and it will be busy!! My mom and I are planning on going to the show at The Meadowlands, It’s Feb 27th.

Post # 43
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Hello everyone….
I got recently got engaged (December 26th) and would love to meet all of you!

Post # 44
502 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hi there~

I am recently married, BUT I love weddings and I love listening to brides talk about weddings :). I’d be in if you’ll have me Tongue out.

Post # 46
20 posts
Newbee

Hey Bees

Just got engaged to a Pitts boy Xmas Night..Canadian girl here..So any help would be greatly appreciated…

Which wedding shows should I try and attend? I may just send Fiance or his Mom if I cant make any of them…

If im in town tho Id love to attend a get-together

Thanks

T

The topic ‘Who wants to have a Pittsburgh Meet Up in 2011?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors