(Closed) Who’s a Sept. 18, 2010 bride?

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
1585 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

MEEEEEE!!!  It is both late summer and pre fall!  The best of both worlds….

Post # 4
2397 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I’m getting married in June, but I think I’d consider a late September wedding a fall wedding.  Just like I consider our mid June wedding a summer wedding, even though it’s technically still spring!

Post # 5
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Im a Sept 18th’er

Post # 6
71 posts
Worker bee

Me too!  I consider it a summer wedding for sure.  It’ll be HOT in down here at that time so it won’t feel anything like a fall wedding.

Post # 7
1221 posts
Bumble bee

i’m Sept 19th.. one day after you..

since i am in California im thinking more summer then anything

Post # 8
256 posts
Helper bee

I’m getting married on 9-18. I consider it fall…I think because summer was always the apple picking, going back to school, etc month and I always associated it with th end of summer.

Post # 9
69 posts
Worker bee

I’m Sept 18! I am making it a fall wedding. I love fall colors and since everyone will be back to school, etc I think they’ll be in the fall mood. Plus, I just looooove fall colors.

Post # 10
1585 posts
Bumble bee

I chose September because it is the most beautiful month in Southern California.  It is still hot and sunny. 🙂

Post # 11
2703 posts
Sugar bee

i’m a 9/18er too! i consider it a late late summer wedding… september has the best summer weather in MI 🙂 my colors are buttercup yellow champagne n ivory so it fits the late summer feel too 🙂

Post # 12
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Ok well I’m not getting married then but it’s my birthday so I’m quite fond of it!! hehe

Post # 13
2634 posts
Sugar bee

I’m a 9/18 bride and here in San Diego that is still SUMMER baby!  Yay!

Post # 14
8 posts
Newbee

Sept. 18 here! Congrats all…here’s to pleasant weather and good times!

And just like djkatyk, I’m considering it beginning of fall (even though it’s still summer)…I ADORE fall colors. Our theme is “Harvest”…yea, I know, that’s the last weekend in summer and fall starts in just a few days, but hey, I consider it a prepation for harvest time. I simply just love the aura of Autumn but prefer late summer weather…

Post # 15
4024 posts
Honey bee

We are date twins! I guess I think of it as a fall wedding. Or maybe late summer (thats more the feel we are going with). But when i think September I think the start of school and that is normally fall.

Post # 16
36 posts
Newbee

September 18 is our date as well!

I consider it both a summer and fall wedding. It isn’t far enough into fall that you get the beautiful deep oranges, reds and browns of fall but it also isn’t the beacy summer weather. It is the best of both worlds!

The topic ‘Who’s a Sept. 18, 2010 bride?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors