Who's getting engaged in 2019?

posted 1 month ago in Waiting
Post # 2
71 posts
Worker bee

Hopefully within the next few weeks for me! My boyfriend has a stand in ring while I decide what kind of ring I want haha

Post # 3
1126 posts
Bumble bee

Me!  I’m proposing on his birthday in April.  He plans to “propose back” shortly after.  He knows it’s coming just not when.   I recently learned by accident that I’m getting a beautiful sapphire and diamond ring!!!  He chose his ring and I’ve had it since summer.  It’s hard to wait but so damn exciting and fun!!  

Post # 4
30 posts
Newbee

Hopefully me! We are just going through the process of deciding what sort of ring to buy and then it could be anytime! I hope sooner rather than later because I don’t know how long I can contain my excitement!!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee

Hopefully me as well! My boyfriend and I have been discussing getting engaged in 2019 for a while now. We went ring shopping a few weeks ago and we picked out one we both loved! I’m currently finishing my last semester of graduate school so I think he will probably wait to propose  sometime this summer or fall after I graduate. Anyway, I’m super excited and it’s definitely hard to be patient! 

Post # 6
338 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

Me!

My ring was supposed to be delivered today (I work from home so I can sign for it).

Had to run out for 15 minutes at 9am and figured I would be back before they came… of course I MISSED them! Ughhh Im so mad lol

Post # 7
92 posts
Worker bee

Me.  He has the ring!  So now it’s just an excruciating waiting game.  I don’t think he will wait too long.  It’s crazy to me that I’m so excited to be engaged and married because I never cared about any of this stuff until I met the boyfriend.  

Post # 11
12 posts
Newbee

Me!! We just had a talk this weekend where we agreed that engagement will happen before my birthday in the beginning of September. I have a feeling he’s going to make it late summer sometime, since that’s a favorite time of year for both of us. He’s going to be proposing without a ring and we will then go and pick one out/design one together. I’m so excited!

Post # 12
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2021 - City, State

introester :  I’m expecting to be engaged this year!

My boyfriend has told me that he has a huge plan in place and that I need a sundress as he wants to do it in my favorite part of my city at night in the summer. My birthday is April 18, so fingers crossed! 💍😀❤

Post # 13
99 posts
Worker bee

I got engaged about 30 minutes ago 😂 congrats to you all!!!

Post # 15
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Me!

The ring was purchased at the end of December and he has had the ring in his possession for like 2 weeks now. He won’t tell me when he is planning to propose.

It was actually pretty cute, we went out to a bar last night for a friend’s birthday and he had waaaaay too many drinks, pretty much blacked out and forgot a lot of the night. When we were getting into bed he said something sweet about loving me forever, will you marry me, and that he hopes I won’t say no.

This morning he said “I didn’t show you anything from the jewelry store last night, right?” I told him no and told him what he said and he said “I had a moment of weakness cause you were so beautiful! That wasn’t the real thing I want the real thing to be special”

so I still don’t know a date but I’m really really hoping it’s going to be soon! I don’t want to wait anymore! Lol 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors