Who's getting engaged in 2019?

posted 1 month ago in Waiting
Post # 31
79 posts
Worker bee

Also waiting!! My custom David Klass ring will be done in 1-2 weeks, and I have no idea when he’ll propose, but I know it’s before June.

It’s so hard not to think about it… which is why I’m here during a meeting while I’m working from home.. lol

Post # 32
16 posts
Newbee

CONGRATS LOVE!!! I wish you nothing but love and happiness in your future 🙂

I’m not getting engaged this year, but I just wanted to say congrats hehe! 

Post # 35
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I am excited to say, yes…finally. We have been together 7.5 years. I’m 29 turning 30 this week and he is 29. He said he plans to soon (before September just to get an idea) and get married next year. 🙂 I don’t know why I was always so scared of bringing it up. I’m into surprise proposals so I don’t wanna know too much, which I know is different for most women here. 

Talking about rings and trying for kids in a couple years but I want to graduate with my MBA and go to Japan together before really settling down. Graduate this year and planning the trip for next spring.

Post # 36
10 posts
Newbee

I hope it works out for everyone waiting!! 

I also have my fingers crossed for a proposal in T-minus 2-4 weeks…aaaa!!! 

Post # 37
59 posts
Worker bee

ME!!!!  We actually are planing to get married this year but will be a small wedding and short engagement.

He wants to wait to get engaged until after a court case is settled with my ex husband (so as not to stir the pot with my crazy ex..). Which sucks but I understand.  Case should be settled sometime in a Spring-Summer and the will hopefully get engaged shortly after and married in the Fall!!

We’ve already looked at rings and he know what I like so ball is in his court!  He’s a procrastinator so probably won’t buy ring until like the day before he asks.  Lol.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors