(Closed) Who’s going to be an April 2014 bride?

posted 6 years ago in April 2014
Post # 3
529 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Eulalia:  April 5th, 2014!!! The same date he proposed πŸ™‚ I’m glad we’re doing a two year engagement so we can enjoy being each others fiances for a bit before it gets too hectic, but I’m having an itch to look at everything wedding related haha.

I’m also curious as to who is an April 2014 bride, can’t wait for this board to fill up!

Post # 5
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Hello April 2014 Bees!! I am also planning on either April or May! (I prefer April but there could be a logistical issue). But we are setting a solid date by June πŸ™‚

To introduce myself: I’m 25, a PhD student, JUST moved in with my fiance after renovating (read totally gutted) our house after we purchased it just over a year ago, currently falling deeper in love (if that’s even possible) with the pit bull puppy my fiance surprised me with at Chirstmas, and I let anything wedding related blissfully distract me from life’s little annoyances.

I would love to hear what (if anything yet) you all have planned!! And introduce yourself, let’s make this a cozy board πŸ™‚

Post # 6
2143 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Our date’s not set in stone yet, but this is the one we want! We’ve already agreed on a good bit of our wedding vision together, and I’m filling up the mean time getting inspiration for details, I can’t wait to get to the meaty part of planning and start actually doing all our DIY projects, but I know it’s got to wait! 

Post # 7
39 posts
Newbee

@MabelleBliss

Yay! I know what you mean, I am so excited! The size of my inspiration boards is getting quite rediculous, but I love it!

I think it is a really good thing to do though. I just started clipping and pinning things I liked, not thinking of ANYTHING specific (not a color scheme, or location or anything). Now when I go back through everything and lay everything out, and take a step back, I see so many patterns!! Certain colors keep pooping up, and details. It has been amazing!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

looking at getting married on 5th April 2014 πŸ˜€ Been looking at venues, nothing is booked yet but hopefully will be in the next couple of months πŸ™‚

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

Yay to being an April bride!!!! I’ve requested to have my username changed to 2014.

Post # 10
97 posts
Worker bee

We are shooting for April 6th, 2014! 

It may change but that is our date as of now! πŸ™‚

Post # 11
5065 posts
Bee Keeper

I hope to be a April ’14…maybe April ’15 bride. We are dicussing options.

Post # 12
1475 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

We are thinking about moving our date to April 2014. Our engagement party was April 14, 2012, so two years later exacly would be ideal, although I think the Saturday is actually the 13, which is fine. 4 and 13 are FI’s lucky numbers, 14 is mine. Plus I just like the month of April for a wedding.

Post # 14
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Hey Gals πŸ™‚ After moving around dates Fiance and I are pretty firm on April 17. We really wanted to be married by at least April next year but waiting til 2012 just makes so much more sense logistically. THis is a good thing considering I’ve decided to do silk wrapped invites for about 140 people eeeeeek.

Post # 15
5 posts
Newbee

@Eulalia:  Hello 4/14 ladies!! We booked our wedding for 4.11.14 SOOOO excited!!!

Post # 16
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Hi everyone!

We’ve been engaged for about a month and haven’t had a proper talk about our overall thoughts and hopes for the day, but we have talked dates and venues. We’re fairly certain we want to do April 19th 2014, but just need to figure out if we’re ok with it being Easter Saturday.

We wanted a Saturday that was the 19th as both our birthdays are on 19th’s. We’ll be planning a wedding in our hometown from interstate, so thought we’d need plenty of time for that. Hope we’ll all get to know each other over the next 20 months or so!

The topic ‘Who’s going to be an April 2014 bride?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors