(Closed) Who’s going to be an April 2014 bride?

posted 8 years ago in April 2014
Post # 77
4429 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Meeeeee πŸ˜‰ April,2014

Post # 78
474 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

4-12-14!!!! So excited πŸ˜€

Post # 79
400 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Dawn1234:  Oh no!  At least there’s still plenty of time to find another dress. I LOVE my dress, but it’s going to need some alterations, it’s rather big on me right now (at least I don’t have to be stressed about losing weight! (even though I might like to, it’s nice not to NEED to to fit in the dress)). I tried on a dress that was too small and one that was too big, and there were two sizes in between. I went for the larger of the two to be on the safe side, and it’s still pretty big on me.

I sent off packages today to ask 3 of my 4 bridesmaids (I asked the other last weekend because she’s local). I won’t say what was in the packages, because one of my bridesmaids is on wedding bee πŸ™‚

Post # 80
37 posts
Newbee

Hello April bees! We are getting married on April 18th 2014 (Good Friday). I’m so excited – in a couple of weeks we’ll be able to begin the year countdown. We are going to go out for dinner on 18th to celebrate our -1 wedding anniversary!

Looking forward to the discussions on this board over the next year πŸ™‚

Post # 81
400 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@spring_bee:  so exciting! We’re celebrating our -1 wedding an anniversary today with a caterer tasting and a cake! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 82
40 posts
Newbee

April  26, 2014!  It will be our five year anniversary from our first date!  <3

Post # 83
119 posts
Blushing bee

April 19, 2014!!

I know a lot of you were avoiding this date, but it works perfectly for us! We don’t really have any religious people on our list, and most of our guests (at least 80%) will be travelling to come to our wedding, from other places in Canada, the US and the UK. This gives everyone a few extra days to travel. 

We haven’t booked venues, but we have been talking to some about the date πŸ™‚ I’m really excited to have a real date now!! 

Can’t wait to plan our wedding along with all of you! 

Post # 85
429 posts
Helper bee

Date’s not 100% final yet, but it’s looking like April 13, 2014 for me and Mr. Finn!  haha πŸ˜€

We haven’t booked a venue yet, though.

Post # 86
20 posts
Newbee

April 19, 2014. I can’t believe it’s already under a year away

Post # 87
14 posts
Newbee

April, 5 2014 here! Pretty far ahead on planning but ready for it to be here like yesterday lol.

Post # 88
1511 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

April 12, 2014….and I can’t decide if it’s close or far away. I think it’ll go by quick b/c I finish grad school in December 2013 so it’s not like I don’t have plenty of distractions. Plus I’ve been engaged for a year already. 

Post # 89
2639 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Italian Villa

View original reply
@sexyangel925:  hey date twin!

Post # 90
102 posts
Blushing bee

April 5, 2014!!

I have my ceremony, reception, caterer, wedding dress, wedding bands and photographer all booked/bought! Am I insane?? We are only 11 months away πŸ™‚

Post # 91
2639 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Italian Villa

View original reply
@mgnt:  onyl a little bit insane, ha ha. I already have my reception and ceremony site booked, the caterer is attached to the venue, but we haven’t officially booked them yet. I have my dress, we aren’t doing a band. The only thing I am missing is a photographer, or we would be on the same page!

Personally, I love to plan, and I won’t rest (not literally, but, you know) until everything is settled. I also have our wedding website done, bridesmaids dresses picked out, bridesmaids accessories picked out, and I know exactly what i want for flowers (which I will DIY). So, it seems like I am mostly done!

The topic ‘Who’s going to be an April 2014 bride?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors