(Closed) Who’s going to be an April 2014 bride?

posted 8 years ago in April 2014
Post # 107
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@IndyBea:  Yay for April! Congrats!

Post # 108
6 posts
Newbee

Hi beautiful bees!

Our wedding date is April 26, 2014 in Sonoma, CA.

I’m 32 and just moved to the Twin Cities area with my SO a month ago.  I’ve lived in CA my whole life and am starting to miss it.  We decided to get married in Wine Country since it’s beautiful, the weather will cooperate and my family is nearby.  So excited!

I’ve booked venue, catering, DJ, wedding coordinator and church.  The big things left are string trio, mariachi, flowers and photographer.  If anyone has any photographer recs near Napa/SF, please let me know.  Budget for photos is $3500- seems to be hard to get anyone of quality for that amount in Napa Valley but I’ll keep looking.

Also, florist recs would be great.  Thinking of doing a ton of wildflowers, baby’s breath, juliet roses.  Theme is spring rustic, colors are antique rose, lilac and sage.

Insipiration board: 

http://pinterest.com/cendcar/boards/

Yahoo!

Carina

Post # 109
400 posts
Helper bee

@NorC8lBride:  Yay, congrats!! I’m also from CA and getting married there but planning from elsewhere (AZ for me). I’m getting married in Palo Alto (reception in Saratoga) on 4/5. I’m also still in the market for a photographer and florist, we should keep in touch if either of us find anyone!

Post # 110
206 posts
Helper bee

Another April 19th Easter bride here!  Just wanted to say hello to my April ladies!

Post # 111
14 posts
Newbee

Hey month twins!! When are yall sending your save the dates?!

Post # 112
400 posts
Helper bee

@ShotgunJones:  Hey date twin! Ours are all in their envelopes with return address labels and stamps, just waiting for his mom to get the last few addresses they need! You aren’t getting married in Dallas, are you? Our weddings are the day of the Final Four there, hotels will get pricey there!

Post # 113
3370 posts
Sugar bee

@Eulalia:  I’m a maybe. April is my ideal month, but we haven’t set a date. We’re also still debating where we are going to get married. If we decide to get married in the country where his parents live it will probably not even be in 2014. We are also considering a wedding here (in the US) in 2014 and then a second wedding at his parents. So still crossing my fingers for April ’14.

Post # 114
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Doubletree by Hilton-Monroeville, PA

@ShotgunJones:  hi there! I’m mailing ours at the six month mark – October 2013!

Post # 115
52 posts
Worker bee

@ShotgunJones:  Mine are all ready to go, but we’re in the process of building a new house, so I had them printed with the new adress on them, it doesn;t look like we will be in until September, so might send them then (or might get some adress labels printed and stick them over the new adress, undecided as yet).  I want to get mine out as soon as possible, being so close to easter I’m thinking people will start booking holidays.  DF’s aunt already text me last week to confirm the date so she could book a holiday!

Post # 116
14 posts
Newbee

@sah612:  Hey hey date twin!! I’m actually about 2 hours east of Dallas in Longview, but I didn’t even think of the final four being that weekend! His family is flying in from Scotland the weekend before and staying in Dallas. Maybe I’ll mention to them to book early lol. I’m feeling a little behind now on my STDs! I’ve got them in but not addressed or even out of the box LOL…need to get on it ASAP!

@futuremrsfelton42014:  Hello! Ok, whew this is more along the lines of what I was thinking too…6 month mark!

@dommiebatsch:  Hey maybe if you just wait till the end of August to send yours you’ll be closer to when you move into your new home and yet still pretty early in sending them out…just a though. You ladies are so ahead of me on these Save-The-Date Cards lol I really am gonna have to step it up!

Post # 117
2 posts
Wannabee

Our wedding date is 4.4.14!! This number has been a huger part of my life, so it just seems so fitting. We thought hard about doing a Friday wedding, but it works out plus gives everyone the rest of their weekend!

Post # 118
2 posts
Wannabee

Our date is 4.4.14! Can’t wait!!! The #4 has been a big part of my life! It just seemed fitting to be married on this day! We weren’t sure about doing a Friday wedding, but it works and everyone still gets their weekend!! 🙂

Post # 119
400 posts
Helper bee

@ShotgunJones:  I don’t think you’re behind at all, I think we’re all ahead (including you), because we’ve even thought of save the dates and some of us already have them! We still have a long time to get them out 🙂

Post # 121
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi Ladies!!! I’m an April 19, 2014 bride! I booked my venue back in March and can’t believe how much time has already flown by! Starting to get really worried because I’ve barely done any planning (I’m in medical school and months just go by so quickly without me thinking about anything wedding related eeek)! So far I have my ceremony and reception venue booked and cake booked/fully designed (I’ve very big on cake). Really going to start pushing myself to get some major things planned/booked like the photographer before I end up with no selection left!

The topic ‘Who’s going to be an April 2014 bride?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors