(Closed) Why can’t I find Allure 8858 anywhere?

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hello,

When do you need the Allure 8858 dress for?What size will you need? I am wearing this dress in October and will be selling it. Its beautiful!!! Im in New Yorkand purchased it in Manhatten btw. Let me know if you’re interested!

Thanks! 🙂

Dk

Post # 19
249 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@accorn:Well not all stores have the ability to bring in samples, we do because we are an elite retailer with the designer so we can request a sample be sent to us from the desingers show room for a bride to try on. It is a “dress on loan” however like I said not everyone can do that. If you get around to traveiling to come see us let me know. Best of luck!

Post # 20
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

OMG I just tried this dress on!! I loved it but wanted something with less lace on the bottom half.  I see you are in Texas and if you are anywhere near the Dallas area they have it at Terry Costa (http://terrycosta.com/) they are at 12817 Preston Rd # 138 Dallas, TX 75230-1261

Their number is (972) 385-6100
I hope this helps!  Also they have it for about 400 off retail i think 🙂

Post # 24
23 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@accorn:  I am so happy I could help! I do’t know if this changes anything for you but they are just fine with people showing up without an appointment (I don’t think they want people to know that)

When I tried it on my sister sugested that I try it with one of the rinestone belts they have and I fell in love with that look.  It just pulled everything together for me. 

I hope the dress is everything you want from it and good luck finding the perfect dress!

Post # 25
23 posts
Newbee

Also sorry about the price I tried on so many dresses that they all kind of were a blur price wise.

Post # 27
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi Ladies! A few of you said you tried this dress on, do any of you have pictures in it? I have been looking for it all over the San Francisco area, but no one has it. A store said they will order it but I have to pay $50. Would love to see the dress on someone else!! Thanks!

The topic ‘Why can’t I find Allure 8858 anywhere?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors