- 7 years ago
- Wedding: June 2011
I wish I could tell you why, but I just cannot seem to decide on jewelry for the wedding. Everything is either too plain, too busy, too boring, too crazy, etc.
So, here are some of my ideas. You tell me what you think, ladies.
First, my dress, plus my “Neckline closeup”
Pretty basic colors… Ivory with champagne detailing. My colors will be shades of peach/coral/salmon with pops of light blue (blue ball jars) and yellow
So, on to my jewelry ideas:
1. Pearl/Rose Quartz/Silver set from Kohl’s
2. Pearl, Rose Quartz, Rose Gold set from Kohl’s
3. Flower Necklace/Earrings from Maria Studio on Etsy
4. Gold or Silver Flower and Pearl Jewelry, DIYed with Supplies from Etsy (the following are Etsy examples that I would use as inspiration)
5. “Samantha” style jewelry with drop detail from Jurgita Handmade (I would ask that the earrings be made with a much shorter drop)
6. “Samantha” Simple style necklace and Earrings from Jurgita Handmade
7. “Alice” necklace from Jurgita Handmade (I would ask about getting matching earrings)
So, these are just some of my ideas… certainly nothing set in stone. Let me know what you think, and feel free to give suggestions if you have them! Clearly you can tell I love pearls and floral details. 🙂