(Closed) Why I hate the gym (reason # 938592387452345)

posted 9 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Ouch!  I hope you are okay!

Post # 4
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Oh no! I hope you’re ok!!

Post # 5
392 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’ve never done that but it is something that everyone would expect out of me!

Post # 6
1765 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Aww!! Sounds like something I’d do, too. Sorry that happened. And i’m so with you on hating the gym! I’d much rather walk around outside… when it’s warm.

Post # 7
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Awww that sucks!! Not quite the same, but a funny story. Once I was at the gym with my Fiance. He sat his glasses on the little ledge on the front and we started running. A few minutes into it the glasses fall off, and as if it was slow motion, fell on to the treadmill, Fiance STEPPED on them, and then they flew off the back of the treadmill. It’s funny now but at the time it was bad bc he didn’t have a spare set of glasses and they were destroyed. Lol.

Post # 8
2397 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Oh my gosh, I’ve never fallen off a treadmill, but the gym and I are also very incompatible!  Hope you and iPod are ok!

Post # 9
2725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I haven’t but my bff did. She sprained her wrist.

Post # 10
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

hahaha Im sorry, but I would pay to see that happen in real life!

Hope your night gets better!

Post # 11
521 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

This made me giggle.

I could actually picture myself doing this well. Because, yesterday I was filling our santa and mrs clause salt and pepper shaker…and I made this little funnel to put the salt in so I didn’t spill but I couldn’t figure out why I was getting salt all over the table. Than I moved the shaker away from the table (over my lap) and proceed to try and figure out why there were salt everywhere..my fi as he died laughing reminded me, that there were holes on the bottom! Whoops.

It’s good that you are okay and that you can laugh at yourself..because that’s the best medicine.

Post # 12
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I haven’t fallen off a treadmill before, but I have launched my iPod off of a treadmill before. I hope you are okay!!

Post # 13
3226 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

that stinks!

I’ve never fallen off, but am always scared I will!

Post # 15
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Once, in the time of dinosaurs, my CD player did the same thing! The weight room was closed that day, too, so there were all these big, hulky men all around me…ack, so embarrassing!

And about 6 months ago, I was off in la-la land while doing this thigh/step weight machine in the weight room that you can adjust to go to whatever height. Wasn’t paying attention, and I slipped off of it and fell on the ground! The worst part was that my shin was bruised worse than all get-out! It was literally like a 6 or 7 inch bruise and it was bloody and looked like a golfball for weeks. 🙁 wahh…lol 

Post # 16
1756 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I live in fear of throwing myself off the treadmill. About a year ago, my fiance was on the treadmill and I was on the elliptical next to him. Some woman stretching on the mats behind us lost control of her exercise ball, and it rolled forward. The track on my fiance’s treadmill caught the ball and drew it up and underneath, forcing the back part of the treadmill upward and almost causing my fiance to break his nose as he fell forward. This incident did nothing to help me conquer my fear.

MissLeah – I’m glad you’re okay – those machines are dangerous! 🙂

The topic ‘Why I hate the gym (reason # 938592387452345)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors