(Closed) Why you chose a colored gemstone band w/ diamond e-ring & pics please!

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
454 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I don’t have my band yet but I am planning on a rose gold with either yellow sapphire, amethyst or pink sapphire pave stones.  I just love rose gold with colored stones… it looks like a sunset.

Post # 4
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@MrsFuzzyFace:

It’s stunning! 

I wish I could choose mine though. So many options!

Post # 5
2394 posts
Buzzing bee

I think it looks great!

Post # 6
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2007

I don’t have them yet but I’m hoping to get peridot (my husbands birthstone) and sapphire (my sons birthstone) eternity rings to stack with my ering and wedding band. I will probably get CZ’s I can’t afford the real thing right now, maybe someday I can afford the real thing though! I think the reasons I want them are obvious, to represent my two favorite guys! Laughing Also I think the pop of color with my simple rings would be beautiful! Traditional but unexpected. I LOVE a pop of color with simple rings, it makes it more individual and unique. 

Post # 7
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@MrsFuzzyFace:

I have just a band right now, but my husband & I are renewing our vows (15yrs) in Nov. 2012.

Part of our ceremony will be upgrading rings (sooo excited) the main stone in my ring will be Amethyst. 2 Reasons…1) It was either going to be Diamond, Blue Topaz or Amethyst – and although I love diamonds…..I was completely attracted to the gemstone settings….2) We chose amethyst as Purple is both our favorite color, (in fact, my dress will be purple and its one of our colors for our event.

We actually have already met with the jeweler. I know I have a long time to wait for my beauty…but I am excited.

Post # 8
4109 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@MrsFuzzyFace: Your rings look gorgeous together! I wanted a antique-look colored stone band to contrast with the modern clean lines of my ering. I’ve posted it everywhere already, but I’ll take advantage of every opportunity I get 🙂

Post # 12
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@CaptainSpaulding: I love your band.

I orginally wanted blue saphires in mnce, but I punked out when we were picking the finaal desgin and kept it all white

Post # 13
4109 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@kittieswed: Thanks! I almost wimped out & did the same thing when ordering…

The topic ‘Why you chose a colored gemstone band w/ diamond e-ring & pics please!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors