Post # 16
Post # 17
I definitely want to check these out. I havent been able to find a silver pair in my size yet, but I’m going to keep looking. Unfortunately, no DB in my area.
Post # 18
Thanks for everyones help so far, its appreciated! 🙂
Post # 19
The Bridal Party shoes you posted were *exactly* what I’ve been searching for, so thank you! I immediately went out and bought them, and wanted to give you my review, so hopefully it can help you make your decision.
1. The height is very comfortable. I’m not a big heels girl, but wanted some height. These are very stable.
2. The glitter is still pretty intense in person, but pretty
3. I wore them in my bamboo carpeted bedroom for 3 hours while cleaning, and did not feel discomfort. I’m someone who needs a lot of arch support so I was pleasantly surprised.
4. The ankle straps are very roomy, which will be good for a wider foot.
5. Sizing- I needed a half size smaller than normal, and felt they were a teensy bit narrower than normal, but then again it was a smaller size.
These were the other pair I was considering. Doesn’t come in W but they were very roomy, so maybe they will work?
Post # 20
So glad they worked out for you!! I still love them. Maybe i’ll order them and just try. The price is just right for me!