(Closed) William & Kate’s royal wedding website!

posted 8 years ago in Technology
Post # 3
2204 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

this is going to be my afternoon time-suck! Awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
645 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

ahhh cool beans!!!

Post # 5
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Oh my gosh. How exciting! I’m so pathetic….lol

Post # 6
Hostess
11105 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@oracle: Thanks, that’s made me smile ๐Ÿ˜‰ It’s in my Internet favourites, so it’s only a click away.

Post # 7
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

@CatyLady: Oh good idea, I added it to mine too! You have a lot more of a justification as to why it’s there though haha, I’m just a sad little obsessed person all the way over here in America!

Post # 8
Hostess
11105 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@Running Elley: lol. I’m so excited and slightly obsessed too, think i’m going to have a little house party for it. I think Catherine’s so beautiful, i’m in awe actually. My friend’s hosting a street party. I’ve just emailed her this link.

Post # 9
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Cool, thanks for posting! I’d forgotten the date’s coming up. I’m going to be in Turkey without Darling Husband that day, it’ll be so fun to watch this with my mom on TV and have a girls’ guilty pleasure day.

Post # 10
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

@CatyLady:Oh my gosh a party for it would be so much fun!!! I agree about Catherine, she is absolutely stunning. I also love her style. *Sigh* I’m going to have to find a way to watch it!

Post # 11
4038 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I have a total crush on her hair! Mine just manages to be both limp and frizzy, no matter what I do to it. 

Post # 13
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Barn at Valhalla

Yes! I am totally obsessed. I am planning on takng the day off and having a party to watch the whole thing! Mimosas anyone?

Post # 14
387 posts
Helper bee

I can’t wait!!  This is going to be so much fun to watch!

Post # 16
1285 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

This is so cool! I have never seen a royal wedding website before, it is very detailed and modern and i think it’s great that they even use Twitter and Facebook. They are such a beautiful couple and i can’t wait to watch it on TV

The topic ‘William & Kate’s royal wedding website!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors