(Closed) Winter 2011/2012 brides: who feels behind on something??

posted 8 years ago in January 2012
Post # 3
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I haven’t booked anything yet. Don’t feel bad. I was caught up with a work project for the last month and now I am behind on everything in personal life. 🙁

Post # 4
6015 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

We just booked our ceremony/reception site, that includes catering.  Oh and we have a DJ … that’s it. No dress, nothing. oh and I’m moving in six weeks 5 states away so this all should be interesting.  Don’t feel bad, just make a list and start to plug away at it

Post # 5
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I feel so behind!

The wedding is in 2.5 months and I feel I’ve got TONS to do. Vendors to select (rentals, ceremony musicians), descisions to make (I am the worst at those), invites to get out (running behind schedule….) and ceremony plans to finalize.

Sigh.

At least in 74 days it will be done and I will be married. =)

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I am behind according to my finace’s aunt. I have selected a dress and venue. We just order bmaids dresses. He doesn’t have a tux and neither do the groomsman. No wedding cake. No florist. Catering is through the venue. They also do tables and chairs. That’s about all we have.

Post # 8
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I just got in invites out a couple weeks ago so don’t feel bad!

The topic ‘Winter 2011/2012 brides: who feels behind on something??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors