(Closed) Won $1,500 towards flowers…but know nothing about flowers..HELP!

posted 8 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
368 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

My wedding is this May and colors are deep purple, so we are doing a tulip centerpiece with hydrangea. I really wanted peonies but they weren’t in our budget. I think they are beautiful, check them out because I think they are in season for May and they are unique in my opinion

Congrats on winning! That’s awesome and definitely a big help to your wedding budget I’m sure.

[attachment=899480,111611]

Post # 4
2280 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Well, WOW! You won 1.5K in flowers and you’re getting married in May…good luck with choosing what you want! Haha. You have all sorts of options.

Peonies are popular because they’re so big and fluffy, but they’re also wilty and expensive. I prefer garden roses personally, because you can still have that full petally look, but the blooms tend to be sturdier and they have a lovely smell as well. Not much of a difference with price though. And with roses you can get every shade imagineable. But I think with your branches, lilies and orchids could look really elegant. 🙂

The topic ‘Won $1,500 towards flowers…but know nothing about flowers..HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors