(Closed) Woohoo, got our pro pics! 10/15/10 wedding, pic HEAVY =)

posted 8 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
4605 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

First of all, you look wonderful, secondly, these pictures are AMAZING, lastly, the picture with your hubby checking his phone is cute. He looks so chill.

Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your shoes : )

Post # 4
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Oh, it all turned out so pretty.  You looked amazing in your dress.  I love the suit you Darling Husband wore, and that church is beautiful.

Post # 7
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

your pictures are amazing! congratulations!

and i absolutely LOVE your shoes! where did you get them??

Post # 8
7770 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

Oh my GOSH!  I am freaking out!  This is so beautiful.  You are such a beautiful couple!  I love love love the wishing tree and the centerpieces.  Natural, yet upscale and beautiful.  I love the style, the colors.

Post # 9
255 posts
Helper bee

You look beautiful!

I absolutely love the picture of your flower girl – she just looks gorgeous!

Post # 10
1335 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Your cake is amazing–I’ve never seen one like it before. Your wedding looks beautiful and I love the look of the church. Congrats!

Post # 11
661 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Wow, these are great pictures!!  Congratulations!!  What a beautiful day (and great shoes!)

Post # 12
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Beautiful!!!  What was the wishing tree you had was it your guestbook? or just a little thing for the guests to give you a little note?

Post # 12
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Beautiful!!!  What was the wishing tree you had was it your guestbook? or just a little thing for the guests to give you a little note?

Post # 13
9053 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

Beautiful!  I love the tree trunk, I’m guessing cardbox?  No matter what it was for… super cute.

Post # 14
2373 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2008

I saw your engagement photos a few days ago and was like, “I wonder when she’s going to post her wedding photos?” They are amazing!

Post # 15
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Beautiful!! Congrats!

The topic ‘Woohoo, got our pro pics! 10/15/10 wedding, pic HEAVY =)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors