Wooo Oct 2018

posted 3 years ago in October 2018
Post # 31
40 posts
Newbee

I am booked for October 13th 2018! I have already bought my dress and my venue is spectacular.I am soo so so happy. I just wish it were closer! I booked my venue in January of 2017. !

Post # 32
1951 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Chateau Lake Louise

FutureMrsFisher1 :  Date twins! I’m going to order my dress this week, and am getting ready to place the deposit on the venue as well. In our case, it was easy; we met and then I ended up in the hospital for 12 days. 10/13 was the day of our 2nd 1st date ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 33
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Yay! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 34
18 posts
Newbee

supercoolstephy :  that’s so interesting, we were told October is a dead month for weddings where we live and we’ve gotten some intense discounts. 

Post # 35
2 posts
Wannabee

I’m set for October 20th, 2018!  Engaged Dec 2017 so I’m quickly planning away! 

Post # 36
115 posts
Blushing bee

Mine is October 7th, 2018. Engaged in Dec 2017 so have planned about 60% so far:

– Booked venue, bought dress (still has to be shipped), mailed out invites today!, secured DJ, researched cakes, photographer, found an officiant, started decor, did hair/makeup trial, booked day of wedding coordinator, etc. 

Post # 38
115 posts
Blushing bee

My wedding is Oct. 7th so that makes it exactly 2 months away now!! How are you ladies feeling? We’ve got the big stuff done, but now it’s all the little, detailed things we still have to do. I also have my first dress fitting this week! It’s also the first time I’m seeing it – they messed up and ordered the wrong length the first time so I’m really hoping they got it right this time! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 39
103 posts
Blushing bee

Hello October Brides! We’re almost there! I’m 10/6, less than two months to go ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors