(Closed) wOOt wOOt!! 365 days to go!!!

posted 8 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
610 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Yay Date Twin!!! And Anniversay Month Twin! Our anniversary is 10-15, this is our 5 years! Congrats on 8 happy years and many more!!!!

Post # 4
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

That’s awesome! Isn’t it great you wont have to explain yourself to vendors and others when you tell them your wedding date? I was proposed to in August so when I told people our wedding was in September their reaction was like “Wow! You are rushing things dont you think?” haha…

Post # 6
610 posts
Busy bee

Most of our vendors have actually been telling us that we need to get a move on. It’s his family that’s like wow…you’re really into getting this planned…they think I’m being a little type A. If they only knew….

Post # 9
786 posts
Busy bee

LOL that is hilarious. I think my caterer had the same reaction – deer in the headlights look…and I was thinking to myself “what is his problem? Am I coming off as a bridezilla or something?… Oh he thinks we are getting married in 3 weeks..!” haha

Post # 10
610 posts
Busy bee

@MsJ26: So right after we set the date, people were asking what it was. I would just say October 8th. Their jaws would drop and they’re like really in two weeks?? wow that’s soon.  Really people????

Post # 12
786 posts
Busy bee

haha…I mean I’m good…but not THAT good that I could put a wedding together in a few weeks Wink It’s so funny the reaction on the other spectrum – if you say you plan to have the wedding in a year or so people say, “really? why so far out?” These things take time people! 

Post # 13
165 posts
Blushing bee

Yay! Same date! 😀

The topic ‘wOOt wOOt!! 365 days to go!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors