Post # 1
…and ordering our Save-The-Date Cards.
We can’t actually book our venue until Friday. We have the location, time and date already picked out. If by some chance we don’t get that exact one there are about eight other options within the same venue and on the same date. So it’s very, very, very unlikely that we won’t get what we want… but still not a guarentee.
We’ve had our Save-The-Date Cards picked out, designed, and the money set aside for them for several weeks.
I’m dying here waiting the last few days and today was a particularly cruddy day (it started with jury duty and went downhill from there). I’m sitting here (FI isn’t home yet) with the design and the payment and I am positively dying to order them. How do I not take the plunge and hold on for a few more days until it’s a sure thing?
Post # 3
@renwoman: Waiting a few more days isn’t going to kill you! I wouldn’t order them until I knew for sure the date was available.
Post # 4
@renwoman: DON’T DO IT! YOU ARE STRONG! DO NOT CLICK YES OR SUBMIT OR GO. Just go get a glass of wine or soda or drink of choice, turn on “Say Yes to the Dress” and/or call a wedding-oriented friend or relative who can help you be strong during this time.
I totally get where you’re coming from, I too am an overeager wedding planner, most of the time that is a great thing! Just hold on! Turn that energy towards researching officiants, DJs, bands, caterers, photographers, videographers, invitation designs, etc!
Post # 5
Thank you I’m turning my energy to printing violin music and listing stuff on eBay. Only a few more days…