posted 9 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
14183 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I’ll join in, I need someone to hold me to it =]

Wedding weight: 165/in good shape

2 weeks ago: 175

Now: 170/stronger but not quite there yet!

This week: Body Pump tonight, pilates tomorrow with interval training, long cardio on Wednesday, and a business trip Thursday and Friday (so i’m sort of at the mercy of what we’re doing). Saturday/Sunday I’ll work out though.

Post # 4
77 posts
Worker bee

Start:  137

Last Week:  133.4

Today:  132.4

Lost: 1 lb

I noticed that last week I kept fluctuating by a half lb, one day I would be up and the other I would be down…kind of frustrating.  I think this week I need to focus on not doing the mindless snacking before dinner time.  

Post # 5
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Good morning! Last week was my first week:

Starting weight: 177 lbs

This week: 174 lbs.

Lost/Gain: -3 lbs!

19 more lbs to go!

Post # 6
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Starting weight: 128

Last week: 128

Today: 127

Lost/Gain: -1

I worked on the elliptical 2 times last week and went to pilates once.  I want to try and do pilates 2x this week and elliptical 2x.  I’m working back up to doing weights on my own.

@Jennifer20: It is perfectly normal for our bodies to fluxuate a few pounds in a day due to water retention.

Post # 7
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Morning everyone!

Start 162

Last week 158 (though we had a scale issue, prob really 155)

This am: 153

I am eagerly awaiting my new digital scale so I stop getting huge variations in my weight! I have been using my sister’s scale because it’s the only one you can step on five times in a row and get the same number, mine can fluctuate up to 5lbs, sometimes more, in the course of a few minutes!

Post # 9
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper

It’s okay Rosie!  It’s definetly normal to retain water and that changes your weight.

Post # 11
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Another reason I’m glad I don’t get a period anymore lol.  Water retention is the worst.

Post # 12
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Can I join?

Current/starting weight: 146

My goal is to lose 30lbs (I am 5’3″… ish). I would like to do so by this June so that I can start shopping for dresses then, and it gives me enough time to try for only 2lbs/week, which I think is doable.

Today I did 45 minutes of intervals on the elliptical.

I would like to do 45mins-1hr five days this week, and I will be adding crunches and some weight training because my arms are huge. Even at my thinnest when I was in pretty good shape and could do 3 pull-ups in succession, my arms were still flabby. I think I am doomed in that area.

Post # 13
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Start: 221

Post Holidays: 228 (so sad)

Today: 222

I’ve worked out every day, but Friday. It helps so much to have that motivation. Also, I’m writing down everything I eat (NO MATTER WHAT IT IS). That is really helpful. JOURNALING IS NOW KEY FOR ME!

Post # 14
77 posts
Worker bee

Thats awesome sally!  Good job on the workouts ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Good job everyone! Someone please tell me to go to the gym… ugh. I am sitting in my gym clothes watching friends and it’s getting later and later!!

Post # 16
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Really good exercise week this week, but lacksadaisical on the food.

Last week: 156.2

This week: 158.0

*sigh* Better this week!

(I picked up my dress today though, and it still fits! Woohoo!!)

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 1/11/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors