(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 12/13/2010

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1890 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’ve been bad :X Weekends and white wine always seem to get me.  But Fiance and I are getting an elliptical as kind of a joint Xmas present so hopefully that’ll motivate me.  You’d think that the most important day of my life, wearing a tight strapless white dress, and having 4 beautiful thin bridesmaids would be enough to motivate me, but I love food and I do love that white wine.

Post # 5
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Not feeling very good tonight…I don’t think our work Christmas lunch is agreeing with my stomach. Someone either needs to tell me to get my butt off the couch and workout or to just take the night off because I think I might vomit if I try to move around…

Post # 7
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

I ended up resting…curled up in a ball on the couch while my body yelled at me for eating unhealthy when for the past 2 months I’ve been so good to it, lol.  I’ll make up for it tonight though, I’m feeling much better now.

Post # 8
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

So normally I do cardio Monday and resistance Tuesday, but since I took yesterday off should I do cardio today?  Or stick to the rest of the week as usual?

Any opinions…?

Post # 9
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

Apparently I’m the only workout buddy this week, lol.

Well last night I ended up doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and tonight I think my plan is to do No More Trouble Zones.  We’ll see if I have time though, because I have to bring 2 of the 3 dogs to the vet for shots/checkup and I need to pack because I’m going straight to the airport after work tomorrow to fly home and celebrate Christmas (yes, I realize I’m a week early) with my family for the weekend.

Post # 10
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hi MandaMack,

Not sure how the WorkOut Buddies thing works (since Im a newbie) but Im a pretty consistent workout girl.

If it helps, you werent alone.  Yesterday, I did quick 3 mile run at 6a then kickbox in the afternoon.  This morning I did quick 1 mile warm up run on treadmill before I hit the weights HAARD.  Wednesday is leg day.  So glad thats all behind now!  Whew!  Feels good to get’er done early.  Done and done.

Post # 12
3126 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

@MandaMack: Good job on keeping up on your workouts when the rest of us are slacking.

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy: Ive been fighting a cold too.

@hissoon2be: welcome to the thread. Normally its not this quiet. I think we must all be having an off week!

Bad week for me guys. I only made it to the gym twice last week and ran for a half an hour a time but I also worked out a lot from home. This week…sigh. Havent worked out. At all. Not a single crunch, not one yoga pose…nothing.

To be fair, it has been a week from hell for me. Unfortunately, I have been turning to food for comfort. BAAAAAAD Miss Tatas. I think tomorrow I will make it back to the gym. Fiance actually suggested it to help me manage the stress from the week (best friends mom diagnoised with terminal cancer and the closing on our house falling through at the last minute) and now I finally feel ready to listen to his advice.

Why oh why couldn’t I be a stress starver instead of a stress eater?

Post # 13
1774 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

This week I was ok.  i didn’t work out as much, but on Wednesday I went as a guest to my friend’s gym.  I got to week 8 of c25k (running 28 minutes at a time once but slowly) around thanksgiving, but then the weather got to cold, snowy, etc. so I have been doing the elliptical which I know isn’t as good. They have a track, so I decided to see what I could do.  I ran 30 minutes and it felt so good!  I weighed myself this am and I am down 1.2 pounds from last week, for a total of 17.4 pounds.  My favorite work pants are getting big- I’ve been trying to wear them, but it’s getting to the point where I can’t much longer.  I was shopping this afternoon, and I tried on a pair of designer pants (I think they run a little small) and was able to fit into a size 10!  A little snug, but I was a big size 12.  Yea!

Post # 14
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: Private home

This has been rough- I’ve done some good work and worked out a little three times last week, but this weekend was my anniversary and my husband took me out to dinner and on a Bourbon tasting tour!  Needless to say, I indulged just a bit!.

So now it’s back to salads, soup and more veggies to keep me from ballooning over chirstmas

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 12/13/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors