(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 12/21/09

posted 9 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hi Rosie, I was wondering where you were? Glad you had time to post this morning. I’ve been dying to share with they bees.

Start weight: 168

Weight today: 164.6

Gain/Loss: 3.4 pounds!!!

Wow, I am so excited.  I have no idea how this happened except that I’ve been trying to eat healthier, even though I slipped up a couple times.  I think working out and running really helped.  This motivates me to go running again today!

Post # 5
1573 posts
Bumble bee

Uhh, that does not sound like fun.  I bet running is the last thing you want to do. I hope you get better soon.  

Seeing positive results has helped me be more willing to run.  I just keep thinking, about February’s 5k.  I want to be ready.

By the way, you need to tell us your engagement story soon.

Post # 6
Bee
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

Congrats ladies (and feel better Rosie!)  I won’t be able to weigh in today, and I’ll be away for two weeks, but hopefully when I get back it will be good news…!  Anyway, good luck through the holidays and see you in a few weeks!

Post # 7
77 posts
Worker bee

Congrats Rosie and Charm on the weightloss!  And Rosie you should definitely go get that checked out so it doesn’t get worse.

Starting Weight Last week:  135.2

Weight Today:  133.2

Gain/Loss:  2 lbs!

I’ve been keeping a log of everything I eat; how much I weight each morning right when I wake up, and what exercises I do that day.  It’s keeps me accountable and makes it easier to chart my progress.  I’m nervous about the holidays coming up…eeek!  I hope all this hard work doesn’t go down the drain.

Post # 8
1573 posts
Bumble bee

@ eriqua:Are you going somewhere fun for two weeks? If so, enjoy.

@Jennifer: 2 pounds!! That’s great.  Keeping a log is a great idea.  I think it does make you more accountable and make you think twice before putting something in your mouth.  I think the holidays will be hard. 

I think we can enjoy a bit of the bad stuff over the holiday but we can’t go over board.  At least that’s what I’m going to try.

Post # 10
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Hey Ladies..

Im in Buffalo right now and I stepped on the scale here and I weighed 2lbs more than I did on my scale in Toronto. Why is it that every scale is a bit different? Oh well, my original weight on the Toronto scale was 133.4 but here it was 135. Ill be in Buffalo through the holidays so Ill just go with those stats:

Starting Weight Last week:  135

Weight Today:  134

Gain/Loss:  1 lb

Last night I bought the 30 day shred.. so many people on here have been talking about it- so Im going to give it a whirl! Oh.. and I totally have pms.. I swear Ive bloated 3 lbs in the past 2 days.. ugh!

Glad to see everyone is having some luck! Just remember when you go to eat that xmas cookie or chocolate pie: No food tastes as good as thin feels!!!

Post # 11
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I finally broke my plateau last week. I had been @ 220-225 for months, but I’m finally down to 219. I know it’s not much, but it’s PMS time.

Last week: 221

Today: 219.2

Lost of 1.8 pounds

I did work out for the first time since my November 7 wedding yesterday and plan on shredding again tonight. I have the DVD, but I love ExerciseTV on Demand (many more choices). I must admit that my arms are SORE today.

Post # 12
181 posts
Blushing bee

Life has been crazy for me lately, but I hope to contribute to these fitness posts soon! Gotta find a gym now that I’m done with school and don’t get to use the “free” one that comes with my tuition. Keep up the hard work ladies!

Post # 13
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Slightly disappointing, but no change for me on the scale this week.

Last week: 156

This week: 156

I really need to watch what I’m eating, since I’m exercising 4 or 5 days a week – I should have a loss! I think it’s time to get back on the spark people bandwagon and start tracking my calorie intake for a while again. 

Well done on all the great results ladies! This thread has helped me turn away at least one chocolate this week! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 14
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Missed yesterday’s weigh in, but here’s the deal:

Last week 160

This week 158

I have not weighed less than 160 since I spent a semester in Africa (when I was eating very healthy and exercising every day….maybe I should take a hint?)

It is a small step but I was pretty excited, especially since resisting binging on Christmas candy and cookies seemed to pay off last week. There’s always this week though! Keep up the good work everyone, you’re inspiring me to stay on track!

Post # 15
Bee
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

@charm – I’ll be heading down to New Orleans to lead a rebuilding trip for a week and then onto a few days visiting friends and family in ny (ah vacation!) but i’ll miss you guys!

@rosie – congrats!  i laughed (well nervous giggle really) when my fiance proposed and thus prompted him to say, so is that a yes? haha congrats again – this is the BEST feeling!

@everyone else – keep up the good work!  i am so impressed and inspired by each and every one of you!

Post # 16
77 posts
Worker bee

@Everyone, congratulations on working hard!  Keep up the good work.  

@Completelyrandomsally, I also love Exercisetv.  I tend to get bored doing the same workouts so I love the variety.  Any good suggestions?  I like the Jillian workouts, Leslie Sansone walk workouts, and Cardioke.  I tried a Cardio Calorie Burner with Kendell Hogan last night and I didn’t like it at all.  It was more doing dance steps and the instructor I thought was a little hard to follow.

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 12/21/09’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors