(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 12/29/09

posted 9 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Yay for no gain!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/weekend.

I ate a million cookies, but the sleepless nights, running around, and trudging through the knee-high snow helped burn them off. Then of course my sister bought me a case of discontinue chocolate bars for Christmas…must…exercise…self…control…and exercise now that the holidays are over. Allison, stop rambling! Here are the details:

Weight last week: 158

Weight today: 155

Hope you are all well!

Post # 5
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

It’s fine to indulge a little!

Post # 6
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Okay I’m jumping on board.  I have til May 2011, before if you want to count dress sizings and stuff like that, to make my goal weight.  I just bought the 30 day shred and as soon as I get some extra money, I’m buying a treadmill!  I actually bought a scale and I hate weighing myself but it’s time to face it head on.  I want to lose 100 lbs by May 2011, or even better before so I can size my dress.  I am a size 20ish and I want to be a 10/12ish like I used to be when I was in high school.  I have started tracking all my calories on sparkpeople.com which I see as a huge step.  If I can get myself into the habit of it, I know I can do it.  How far in advance should I buy a dress do you think if I should hit my goal weight in about a year?  I have my eye on a spring 2010 dress but I have been told I can order it for the entire year.  Is ordering it in November/December for a May 2011 wedding cutting it too close?

Post # 8
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m travelling, so no scale here. I’m assuming I’m pretty much the same weight I was last week. I’ve been decent with my eating (thanks in large part to me being a vegetarian! I pretty much get to make my own food to eat) but since I’ve been travelling, my exercise has consisted of long walks. At least I’m doing something!

Post # 9
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I don’t know what I weighed last week, as I have been afraid to look at the scale lately. *sigh* However, my new Wii Fit Plus said that between Friday morning and yesterday I’ve lost .7lb Sooo….something good must have been happening!

Starting weight: 268lb *gulp*

Goal Weight: 160lb

Post # 10
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Good Morning Ladies. So dieting on christmas is the hardest thing ever to do!!! but doing good.

Starting weight: 219lbs

Last week weight: 219lbs

This week welght: 217lbs

Its only 2lbs but its something  :0) Keep up the good work ladies!.

Post # 11
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Hey bees! Im traveling too- and without a scale. I did indulge in some peppermint stick icecream and chocolate pudding, oh yeah a few m&ms and a snickers too! However, my portions were small and I tried to be good.

I started 30 Day Shred today (yay for laptop dvd players!) and it wasnt that hard. I really thought Id be gasping for breath and taking breaks. I made it all the way through without a problem- but boy are my muscles sore!

I also started a diet plan that I had customized by Nadeen Bowman (from Bulging Brides). I did it once before and dropped 4lbs in a week and a half w/out exercise. Im hoping by combining 30 Day Shred with the meal plan Ill see maximum results for my 1/7/10 BIG day!!

Post # 12
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@rabbit: I am in the same boat and about the same start/goal as you are, keep me posted on your progress!

Post # 14
77 posts
Worker bee

Hi Girls, I’ve been traveling and won’t be coming back home until next week.  Hopefully I don’t totally blow it but I don’t have access to a scale nor have I been able to work out like I want to.  Great job to those that lost weight and everyone keep up the hard work! 

Post # 16
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

No clue where anyone is!  Maybe they are away for the holidays.  Does anyone have a problem where their weight is more with doctor’s office scales than bathroom scales?  Usually when they weigh me on the one with the little weight things, it says around 141 but today they had a normal step on scale that said 131.

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 12/29/09’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors