(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 1/24/2011

posted 10 years ago in Fitness
Post # 32
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
@Linz1231:  great job! You will be SHOCKED what a difference giving up soda can make!

I didn’t work out this morning.  Woke up at 10 to six and just could not do it.  Ah well, I’ll just have today be my off day instead of Friday.  ๐Ÿ™

Post # 33
5920 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

View original reply
@lezlers: Thank you! I can already feel it.  I haven’t really lost any weight, but I am a lot less bloated and “sloshy” feeling, for loss of a better word. 

I can’t work out early, I have tried so many times.  I wish I could, it would free up my evenings a little bit, but I always get really queasy that early in the morning.  That takes some serious dedication!

Post # 34
630 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Did 5 miles yesterady and it was almost harder than the 13 i did on saturday. ouch!  Doing either chest and back or shoulders and arms tonight to give my legs a rest….

Post # 35
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@MrsSaltWaterTaffy: ๐Ÿ™ What’s your plan for Thursday? Are you going to workout? Make some goals, girl! make this little setback get you more motivated!

I did my “regular” (in quotes because I have not been showing up regularly) Tuesday night 6 miler with my run group. Even though I was dead tired I pushed through with the help of one of my running buddies. I ended up running it in 43.57 and was the second girl to finish! I think that’s the fastest I have ever run the route! I’m determined to beat the fastest girl by time the summer gets here!

Today’s my rest day (and happy hour!), tomorrow I’ve got a track workout (taken from the golden gate running club)

2000m (5 laps), pace 10 seconds per lap slower than 10k pace
4 min rest
1500m (3.75 laps), pace 10k pace
3 min rest
1000m (2.5 laps), pace is 5 seconds per lap faster than 10k pace
2 min rest
500m (1.25 laps), 5k or mile pace

Friday is crossfit- dreading it….

Post # 36
2236 posts
Buzzing bee

Today I had a dentist appointment and my body is still exhausted from yesterday, so no hardcore workout.  I did do Week 1 Day 2 of the hundred push up program and 10 minutes of Pilates stretching…which is more then I wanted to do, lol, but I’m glad I did!

Post # 37
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

Hello all, hope its ok if i can join in, i went out and got both 3-5lbs weights today, so that tomorrow after school i can start jillian michaels 30-day shred, im hoping that by posting here every week, i can keep accountable. cheers to getting fit ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 38
230 posts
Helper bee

Been good the last two days.. Did P90 Core tuesday and last night I did NMTZ and then played volleyball for 2 hours.. I haven’t done that in a while and I was noticing how much higher I could jump since the last time.. My Fiance has also been doing good with P90, so that makes me happy too.  We have a dinner for his work this weekend and I want to look good in my dress!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 39
630 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@MsPensFan: Did core last night- its such a bitch. i was whining the whole time ha

Today I got up “early” (my job starts at 11) at 8:30 and did p90 yoga.. so proud of myself!! I have plans after work so i knew I had to get up early and do it. I should start scheduling things after work more often ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 41
630 posts
Busy bee

i really should use my rest day tomorrow bc ill prob be hungover.. but ir eally dont want to work out tonight. UGH

Post # 42
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

So yesterday was my bday and the bf got me (us, lol) a Wii and Just Dance 2! OMG it’s so fun and I can’t wait til I can get some friends over to play it with me cause I look like a dope doing it by myself.

Post # 43
630 posts
Busy bee

did p90 chest/shoulders/triceps this morning, hungover, nightmare

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 1/24/2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors