(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 12/6/2010

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Last week was a good week for me. It would have been better if I followed through with an Insanity workout Friday, but I was exhausted. I started this week off strong with NMTZ yesterday, then today I did 1 hour 15 minutes of kickboxing (an Amy Bento DVD). This week is going to be tough because I’m going to be in DC from tomorrow afternoon till Thursday night for work, I’ll be lucky if I get 2 workouts in while I’m there.

Post # 5
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Last week wasn’t too bad, the speed workout on Thursday ended up going really well and we actually had more people come out! I’m going for my 5 1/2 mile run tonight and will be doing another track workout on Thursday and have a scheduled long run for Sunday (probably only 8 miles though, still not in 10-12 mile shape 🙁 

@MandaMack: Do you run? There are some really great trails all over DC that are perfect for all distances of running. If you’re staying in hotel with a gym that’s always an option too! Good luck this week!

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy: NMTZ sounds intense! Way to get it done though!

Post # 6
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I didn’t work out as much as I would’ve liked last week, and I’m TRYING to make up for it this week, but I woke up with a fever in the middle of the night (what am I doing at work today?!) so I don’t know how well that is going to go. I am very happy that I ran yesterday (3.5 miles) and since I could not sleep this morning, I did the strength and ab portion of the 30 Day Shred. I wanted to go to the gym after work but I may take some Nyquil and pass out instead. Grrr!

Post # 7
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

So, yesterday there was just NO time to workout since I worked in the morning and then took a bus to DC, but today I did an hour on the treadmill (I ran 6.5 miles) and then a half hour of upper body strength exercises.

I need to wake up early and at least do some yoga tomorrow morning, because my eating has been less than perfect…traveling is hard!!!

Post # 8
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I was awesome last week.  On Sunday I did Insanity Pure Cardio then did a 3.7 walk/jog around the lake with my Maid/Matron of Honor.  This week?  Out with a back injury.  Stupid sciatica.  I. Am. PISSED.

Post # 10
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

Today I did an insanity workout. I really didn’t want to, but I knew id regret it if I didn’t, especially since my eating was less than perfect this week to say the least.

Post # 12
3126 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

I’ve been doing pretty good this week. I have been working out at home a lot more. I have only made it to the gym 2 times this week 🙁 Wed I had an event to attend with my boss, Thurs I started my day with a meeting at 7:30am, then rearranged my 2nd store, then set up for an event, worked the event, and tore it down, so Fri I was suuuuuuper tired. I am hoping against hope that I make it to the gym tonight to finish Week 4 of C25K but its a blizzard outside so I’m not sure that I will be going anywhere.

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Post # 13
3126 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Pretty sure my gym isn’t open today. I walked three blocks with my nieces to the video store (uphill, in a blizzard, with no path haha!) and I ddin’t see any lights on. Crazy! Ive never seen it closed before. Crazy crazy snow storm.

At least I got some exercise today climbing through snowbanks like a little kid 🙂

Post # 15
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

Yesterday I did a half hour of yoga, and that’s all.  Saturday is my day off though, I just do the yoga because it makes my back feel good!  Today I’m either going to do NMTZ or my Jari Love DVD…we’ll see which one “speaks” to me when I go to workout later! haha 

Now that I’ve reached my goal weight its all about toning!  Kelly Rippa arms, Pussy Cat Doll legs, and Gwen Stefani abs, here I come, hahahahahaha.

Post # 16
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

I ended up doing Jari Love – the full DVD is an hour and 10 minutes and I figured I’d rather do that today (as in on the weekend) and save NMTZ for after work someday this week…probably Tuesday.  Tomorrow is cardio, no idea what I’ll do though.

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 12/6/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors