(Closed) Workout Buddies 1/4 – 1/10

posted 9 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
4566 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

… giiiiirl you are brave to post your weight! I just can’t let myself do it!

I went to the gym on Saturday for the first time in 5 months and I just about killed myself. I was supposed to go back this morning but I couldn’t manage to get out of bed! I’m going to Muscle Madness and Step tomorrow morning, though, so that will kick my butt again!

Post # 5
77 posts
Worker bee

I just got back from my Christmas vacation and was really nervous to step on the scale but I didn’t gain as much as I thought I would.

Starting weight:  137

Starting weight before vacation: 132.8

Current weight:  133.4

Gain/Loss:  +.6

I was gone for 11 days and wasn’t exactly eating healthy.  I only got to work out 3 days so considering that I guess .6 isn’t too bad.  I am back on my diet and workouts though and determined to get back on track.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
4023 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

(I started this thread too, but I’ll post here as well! )

Happy New Years girls!!!! Hope everyone had a great holiday. I did, but my weight is a concequence of it. I feel so ashamed, but I have to fess up. Here it is:

Starting: 136

Last week: 134.2

Today: 138.4

Yep, I gained FOUR pounds. TWO above my starting weight. And the really sad thing? It was all yesterday! I weighed myself yesterday morning and didn’t weigh this much. So, this week is going to be tough one to try and lose these pounds. Hope you girls did better than me!

Post # 7
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Hey ladies!  I’m a new-bee looking for some support on the diet and exercise end of the spectrum.  I always start off strong and end up dwindling away within a months time.  Today I started P90X.  I’m happy to say that I have one day down…now there’s 89 more to go!  Wish me luck…can’t wait to talk to you guys!

Post # 8
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hi Ladies! I’m starting a routine this week as well. I’m hoping to lose 22 lbs. I will be brave and post my weight:

Current = 177 lbs (I’m tall though!! ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Goal = 155 lbs.

I don’t know if it’s possible but I’m going to try. I haven’t been that small since I was a competitive athlete!! (and 18 lol)

Post # 10
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@MissAsB – haha I am just trying to put it in perspective (for myself) since a “healthy” weight for someone my height (5′ 10″) is a lot heavier than the shorter gals… I meant no offense!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Hey ladies!  Jumping in here…I have a gorgeous strapless gown for a beach wedding on May 5th I got to look good in! ๐Ÿ™‚  Not to mention that bathingsuit too!

Frame: 5’7″ – Medium bone
Starting weight:  176.4
Goal weight: 145
Current weight:  171.0
Gain/Loss:  -5.4

I was doing Medifast and was down to 168 before Christmas week hit ๐Ÿ™‚  I’m at a crossroads now – I miss my fruits the most, so I’m thinking of slowly switching to just “healthy eating”.  I really want to do more Wii Fit/My Fitness Coach plus some easy treadmill and weights at the gym.  I miss warm weather and gym classes, but I dont have the ability to wait until then….oh well!  The checkin idea is great; it keeps me accountable!  Thanks and GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

The topic ‘Workout Buddies 1/4 – 1/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors