Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Starting weight: 128

Last week: 127

Today: 127

Lost/Gain: 0

Nothing happened this week.  Which I guess is good because I didn’t really do a lot over the week because of my car incident.

Post # 4
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Hey Rosie Girl… Im back! Its been a crazy couple weeks! Im married now- but I still need to drop the lbs so I can go dress shopping for my reception dress. Thats my motivation.

I dont even remember where I started- I think it was 136 before xmas, and today Im at 133.

Oh yeah… mmmmm to Outback!!!

Post # 5
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Congrats and welcome back Arancia!

Post # 6
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hey Rosie! Don’t be too discouraged! Bloating and water retention definitely adds on what I like to call fake lbs πŸ™‚

Here’s mine:

Starting weight:  178.6 (I think?? I switched scales and now I am confused.)

Last week:  174.6

Today:  173.2

Loss/Gain:  -1.4

I’m pretty happy with this! I was discouraged because I have been under the weather and olnly worked out 3 times last week, but I guess watching what I ate helped πŸ™‚

Post # 7
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I went to the Melting Pot with friends last night so there was no way I was stepping on the scale this morning. I knew it wouldn’t be pretty.

I have worked out Saturday, Sunday and (shocker of all shockers) already today! It’s a good start to the day, but will the early morning workouts continue? I doubt it.

Post # 8
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Morning ladies πŸ™‚ 

I don’t really post a lot during the week, but you guys are definitely my motivation! Having to post my weight here definitely kept me from eating the entire loaf of banana bread on my counter!

Start: 156.6

Last week: 153.4

This week: 152.4

Loss of 1 pound

Totally happy with that. I’ve definitely figured out the eating thing which is helping tremendously. I really need to get back on the exercise bandwagon though. Thats my goal this week! 3 times exercise and 2 long walks!

Post # 9
1347 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I think I’m going to have to join you ladies… I have not been holding myself accountable at all. πŸ™

I’m hitting the gym today after class and work, though! And then digging out my scale… I wonder where that went after we moved. Hmm.

Post # 10
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@Rosie Girl: I HATE bloating/period weight too! grr!

Start: 165

Last wk: 155.9

Today: 155.8

-.1 ha ha. I am grateful since yesterday I ate mostly chocolate. Definitely have a lot of trouble staying on track on the weekends! I am so good during the week!

Post # 11
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Good morning ladies! I hope you all had lovely weekends!

Start: 167

Last wk: 159ish

Today: 156.5

Loss – 2.5lbs

I had a real good week last week. Was consistant with going to the gym even though my body tried to give out on Friday. I’m going to be a superstar this week. I’m going to try to avoid sugar (except in fruits) and drinks lots of water.

I’m also going to gym it everyday this week!

The FH and I went for a run yesterday (week 5 of the C25K). He strugggled but I think I did really well! Today I’m hitting up the gym for strength training plus a good 200 calorie burn on my old friend the stair master.

Post # 12
77 posts
Worker bee

Here’s to a new month!

Start/; 137

Last week: 131

Today: 129.4

Loss: – 1.6

I didn’t get to really workout over the weekend but spend hours cooking/cleaning/setting up things for a baby shower.  I think the constant “busy-ness” was my “exercise” and kept me from snacking.  Sunday I kicked it into high gear and burned around 1200 calories in my workout. 

Post # 14
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@MissAsB- thanks! Are you ok? I didnt hear about your accident!

@Rosie Girl- thanks! Glad to be back.. now if I can just get some of my pics!

Post # 15
1392 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Heron Hill Winery

I feel all of you ladies! I had a rough weekend…I didn’t get to go to the gym at all because Saturday was my rest day and Sunday we went skiing (which is at least a bit active)

Start:  204 (back in September)

Last week: 191

Today: 191 πŸ™ no loss booo! but on the bright side I didn’t gain

I am really gonna pump things up this week though because I was really hoping to get under 190 by this month and to 180 by next month….here’s to pushing myself extra hard πŸ™‚

grrr scale you were not my friend today (but really I only have myself to blame.)

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 2/1/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors