(Closed) Workout Buddies 2/27/2011

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1807 posts
Buzzing bee

Ok, so I’m not going to lie..I’ve been purposely avoiding these threads the past couple weeks because I haven’t been going to the gym :/ Part of it was being ridiculously busy and making excuses, but part of it was because a creepy acquaintance of mine was getting too close for comfort at the gym. But he no longer goes! So therefore I can!

I started back up last week and am going again tonight. My first race ever (a 5k) is in 3 weeks, March 19th. I’m really nervous but I think I can do it! I had originally planned on doing a 10k as my first race, but I definitely wont be able to do that especially since I haven’t been sticking to a schedule…I’m determined to jog the whole way!

Post # 4
630 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Did p90 yoga today after a HORRIBLE weekend of eating bad and not workin out

Post # 5
4682 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Joining in.

I’ve got 20 minutes planned for the exercise bike in a little while. I find exercising late in the day de stresses me and helps me sleep better.

Post # 6
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I had a pretty good crossfit workout yesterday, definitely feeling it in my shoulders today. I’ve got the regular Tuesday run tonight, I totally met my goal of not complaining about going all of February, and I only missed one b/c I was on vacation! I’m finding that starting my week off with the 6am workout on Mondays keeps me motivated through the week (I also look forward to my rest day Wednesdays!!) 

Post # 7
630 posts
Busy bee

well guys, im off the wagon completely. 

i have had a shin splint for a week and a half, and my tendonitis cae back in my wrist. so i cant run OR do anything with arms or legs. just awesome. im so depressed i hate feeling lazy!

Post # 8
630 posts
Busy bee

woops!

Post # 9
870 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I only ended up running like 13 miles last week–most of the week was spent in Park City skiing! It’s nice to have an active vacation so that you’re unwinding AND burning calories! 😀

This week has not start out great for exercising though. I’ve only done 3 miles so far as I didn’t get back home until Tuesday and then immediately turned around and left for a work trip. I’ll get back to it this weekend!

Post # 10
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I have a pretty good week, but crossfit really was terrible today, I have a lot of work to do to get my arms and shoulders stronger. I’m racing a 10miler on trails on Sunday instead of doing a 90 min run, it will be interesting to see where I’m at with my time!

The topic ‘Workout Buddies 2/27/2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors