(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 3/22/10

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
73 posts
Worker bee

Ok I am re posting lol. I was looking for this weeks but didn’t see it until now.

Starting Weight: 161

Last week: 160

Today:156

lost/gain: 5lbs

YAY!

Post # 5
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

Starting weight:  157.2

Last week: 150.8

Today: 149.2

Loss: -1.6

Total loss: -8 lb!

I did okay with Ms. Pascua’s plan.  I worked out 5 days last week and stuck to my diet about 90%.  I would have worked out more/harder, but I’m getting a cold. πŸ™  At first I thought it was just my allergies, but it’s getting worse.  I didn’t workout this morning because I’m so congested, but I’ll attempt to tomorrow.  I realllly want to reach the 10 lbs mark next week!

Post # 6
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

This past week I just felt kind of blah. It was all sorts of annoying. I did work out at least 4 times like I agreed to (5 times to be exact). I stuck with my eating plan really well until yesterday, but it was unavoidable and completely worth it. My grandma makes the BEST fried chicken in the entire world. I have yet to find any that is better. I have friends that agree. If she could have made fried chicken for the 200+ people at my wedding that is what I would have had, but that wasn’t possible. I had lost at least 2 pounds, but at least I still lost 1.

Starting Weight – 262
Wedding Day – 220
Last Week – 222.4
Today – 221.2

Total Lose/Gain for the week: -1.2

I turn 30 this Saturday. This week I promise to…

• exercise at least 4 times.
  • drink at least 64 ounces of water a day.
  • eat on plan whenever possible (remembering that just because I go off plan for one meal does not mean that I should take the whole day off plan).
  • do whatever I want for my birthday because you only turn 30 once!!!!!!!
  • chose a diet adult beverage instead of a high calorie one.
  • realize that I celebrate the birthday week [every year] and that next week’s weigh-in may suck (and not be too hard on myself for it). Laughing

Post # 8
73 posts
Worker bee

@MissAsB,

It’s no biggie. I was just excited for this week. My goal is to lose 20 lbs so as long as I stick to it I only have 15lbs to go!

Post # 9
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Way to go ladies! Happy birthday @Completelyrandomsally! 

It was my birthday on Friday, so I knew this weekend was going to be a bit of a gong show, but I made good choices and still had my cake πŸ™‚

Start: 156.6

Last week: 147

This week: 145.4

Loss this week: 1.6lbs Total loss: 11.2lbs!!

I did what I wanted to do and skipped the 146’s all together. πŸ™‚ I’m offically past my original goal and headed towards my final goal of 139. I worked out 4 times this week (thanks Ms. Pascua for the inspiration!!) and minus the birthday cake, did quite well with my eating. I’m officially at the lowest weight I can remember which totally makes me thrilled. I went and bought some new clothes on the weekend (yay for birthday money!) and they were all in smaller sizes than I would normally purchase (or even try on! woohoo!!)

Thanks for providing such great motivation ladies!!

Post # 10
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Last year I resolved to lose 12 pounds and eventually lost 18. My weight crept up a bit over the winter but I held at or below my original target weight … until this morning. I’m at my heaviest weight in a year! I always thought that my pre-wedding fitness motivation would be high, but it’s really the opposite. I can’t seem to get myself in gear! My goals are:

1) 4 workouts (2 aerobic, 2 weight training) per week

2) stick to original weight loss plan instead of sneaking in no-no foods and letting my portion sizes creep up.

3) tone up and lose @ 5lbs. by 7/31/10 wedding date.

Go, all of you! Looks like some great motivation and excellent progress.

Post # 11
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

ms.pascua’s plan and the extra motivation from all of you this past week really paid off! I am thrilled to have lost 1.8 pounds. Helps make up for last week. I worked out 5 days, walked 5 days, and stuck to my points budget for my diet all 7 days. I even made it through my shower without gaining! I tried on my wedding dress this weekend and can’t wait to get closer to my goal and see how it looks in the end. Thank you for the inspiration, everyone πŸ™‚

start: 167.6 lbs

last week: 143.8 lbs

this week: 142.0

loss/total loss: -1.8/-25.6

Post # 12
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@Boston Bee– way to lose even though you were sick!

@Completelyrandomsally– Happy (almost) Bday!

@Toothfairyb– Happy Belated Bday! You are getting soo close to your goal!

Post # 13
1392 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Heron Hill Winery

Great job gals!! I am so proud of all of you and your losses!!

Unfortunately, my being sick had a negative impact on my weightloss for the week.

Starting Weight: 204

Last Week: 186

This Week:188

gain=2lb πŸ™

I am bummed about gaining the 2lbs, but not too concerned I was a sick puppy last week and couldn’t get to the gym at all, missed a few days of work and slept a lot.  Today is the start to a new week and added motivation to get to that 20lb mark…with the gain I need to drop 4lbs…not sure that will happen in a week, but any progress is good progress.  I will update on my workout later tonight.

Post # 14
1392 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Heron Hill Winery

oh on a brighter note…I found my Bachelorette party dress this weekend and I felt pretty good in it!

Post # 15
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

This is great- having this thread to come back to definitely is helping to motivate me! I ate really healthy this past week, and I’m excited to continue on with it!

My goals for this week are:

-to work out at the club three days this week

-not eat anything from a fast food restaurant that isn’t a salad or yogurt (or a grilled chicken wrap with no sauce or cheese from McD’s– it’s a grilled chicken breast with lettuce in a tortilla, mmmmmm :D) (I want this to be a full time goal, but lets start one week at a time!)

-restart my ab and arm workouts before bed, they really helped me tone before, so I gotta pick this up again!

-check in on this thread everyday, because reading how successful you ladies are is such a great motivation to step it up!

Post # 16
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@Vonnegurl – Wow! Over 25 lbs lost! Congrats that is so awesome πŸ™‚

I’m weighing myself on Wednesday so I will check back then. My goals for the week are:

– get out and walk the puppy twice a day for 15 mins (only safe to walk him for 15 mins at a time apparently)

– do an ab workout every second day (So Monday, Wed, Fri)

– stick to the healthy eating plan!!!!

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 3/22/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors