(Closed) Workout Buddies 4/10/2011

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

With exactly 5 months until my wedding day I did another turbofire workout (HIIT 15, Sculpt 30) and I feel great!  My diet hasn’t been the best all weekend, but fi and I have been running around non-stop, so I don’t feel so bad about it.  Yesterday we super cleaned the entire house (even rented a carpet cleaner…and I was out on the roof of our porch so I could properly clean the outside of the windows lol) and man was that a workout!  And today we set up our registry at Ikea (yay!) which included like 2 and half hours of walking around!  I don’t think I’ve sat down all weekend except to sleep or scrub the walls/base boards!

Post # 4
5977 posts
Bee Keeper

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy: You’re so close! It will be here before you know it!

@MandaMack: Awesome job on all the exercising you did this weekend!

As for me, I’ve had another setback :o( I went for a 3 mile run yesterday and did fine until the end. I’ve been having issues with my foot since my 10k, and last night towards the end of my run, I had sharp, shooting pains throughout it. So that’s not good. I could barely walk home with how much pain I was in, and I can’t figure out what it is. I’m making an appointment at my doctor b/c my 10-miler is in 3 weeks, and I haven’t been doing much for it the last 2 weeks b/c I’ve been resting my knee and foot. I’m very afraid that it’s a stress fracture, so we’ll see. DARNIT!

Hope you other bees are having a better time at it than me!

Post # 5
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

I just did Turbofire “fire 55EZ” and I am literally dripping sweat right now…hahahah.  I’m gross, but I feel great!  I’m finally getting back into a workout “groove”!

Post # 6
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

Hello….?  Any workout buddies out there?

Today the Turbo Fire schedule said to do Core 20 Stretch 40, but I think the extended stretch is boring so I did the Core 20 and then did 30 minutes of Pilates. 

Post # 7
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Checking in.  Sunday and Monday didn’t happen to be the best days for me due to going out of town for a baseball game and going out to celebrate DH’s birthday.  Today I am trying to stay on top of things.  However, I have done very little for working out other then taking the dogs out for a walk. 

I have the 5k this weekend and I am currently up to running 2 miles Surprised but I guess that isn’t bad for one week of running right?  Thursday I am going to attempt to run a 5k and then do an easier run on Friday. 

Post # 8
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

@Nola: Good luck this weekend!

I just did “Fire 45, Stretch 10” and that technically completed the second week of the program!  I’m really enjoying it, and definitely feeling the benefits of consistantly working out again (more energy throughout the day, less stressed feeling)!  Now I just have to stick with it!

Post # 9
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

I feel like I’m a lone workout buddy this week…

Again, turbofire.  Today it was Fire45 EZ.  And today I got my second dose of Gardisil (the HPV vaccine) I don’t know if any of you have had it, but it hurts like a mother effer!  And my arm is soooooo sore, doing the kickboxing it felt like it was going to fall off!  I’m gonna go eat some dinner and ice my arm, lol!

Post # 10
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@MandaMack:  Your not alone.  I have just not done the best job in the world this week.  I can’t believe tomorrow is Friday.  We ate out for lunch 3 times this week 🙁 My leg start killing me two days ago so I haven’t ran at all for the last 2 days either.  Yesterday I just did the eliptical and today I skipped working out all together. 

Post # 12
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

@Nola: Awww, don’t feel bad!  There’s got to be someone else out there that’s working out!  Remember how busy these posts were around New Years!?  We need to get some of the New Years Resolutioners back on the wagon!

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy: I totally understand about school!  Are you in your final, final semester?  Or are you just excited to be done with it for now?

Post # 13
230 posts
Helper bee

Should have checked in earlier this week, but completely forgot.. Monday, I just did arms and abs. Tuesday was a rainy day here and I was just too lazy/tired to do anything (regretted that the next day!) Wednesday I got back into it and did NMTZ and yesterday I went running outside.. Felt sooo good!  Today I plan to go running again after work..

My dress should be coming in soon and I am keeping that in the back of my mind. Plus VS just released some new bathing suits and I’m eyeing those up too!  🙂

Post # 14
5977 posts
Bee Keeper

Sorry! I’m back! I totally forgot to check back in with you girls!

@MandaMack: Awesome job on all the TurboFire stuff! I’ve never had the Guarasil vaccinations (I was too old when it came out), but hopefully your arm feels better!

@Nola: Hopefully your leg starts to feel better for your 5k! Good luck w/ that this weekend and keep stretching it!

As for me…I canceled my Dr. Appt for my foot b/c I’m an idiot! I figured out that the pain in my foot was being caused by the inserts I bought for my sneakers. Once I replaced those with my regular sneaker inserts, the foot pain was gone! DUH!

So…I ran on Wednesday 3 miles and yesterday 4 miles. I’m going to just go for a walk today b/c I forgot my gym stuff at home. I might be able to squeeze in a shorter run once I get home later. We’ll see!

Hope you girls have a productive weekend!

Post # 15
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

@2PeasinaPod: It felt much better today!  I can only imagine how weird I looked yesterday though, because my strength was totally lopsided!

Did my next Turbo Fire workout today (HIIT 25) which makes 2 Fridays in a row that I worked out!  Go me! lol

@Nola: Good luck if you still end up racing this weekend!  But if you don’t feel up to it, don’t hurt yourself!!!

The topic ‘Workout Buddies 4/10/2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors