(Closed) Workout Buddies 5/1/2011

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Hey ladies!  Sorry for not starting a new thread recently, finishing up school was stressful enough until we were without power for almost a week.  Once I find out what my final grades are, I’m going to sign up for the 2 week bootcamp that I bought on Groupon so hopefully that will get me back in the groove!

Post # 5
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

@Nola: We live in Huntsville.  Thankfully, our area wasn’t hit by the tornadoes but all of our lines to the power plant were destroyed.  We lost all of our food and were a bit hungry this week but it’s not the end of the world and I know a lot of people are suffering a lot more than we did.

Post # 7
1488 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Nola: What are the challenges that you’re doing? I think I may have heard about these somewhere, but I love challenges so these sound like they’d be right up my alley but I don’t have any info on them.

Post # 9
1488 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Nola: Wow, those look like great workouts! Are you doing them all at once? I would think that would wear me out, but maybe not?

I’m also a member of myfitnesspal.com, but only use it on my phone so I’ll have to look at what they offer online as challenges. I love the challenges because it gives me a tangible goal to work towards instead of the made up ones I have in my head. lol

Post # 12
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’ve been keeping up with my Turbo Fire workouts.  I officially finished the first month of the program, and technically should have taken pictures but I’m all bloated and PMS-y so I’ll do that after I’m less bloated, lol.

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy: I’m glad to hear you’re ok!!!

Post # 14
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I did Turbo Fire every day this week, and I plan on doing another workout tonight!  Go me! lol

Post # 15
3126 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

After about 6 months of not doing a darn thing, this morning I finally started working out again. Work has slowed down and my wedding is in less than 3 months. I know I will have to work hard but I hope to see a change by then!

This morning I did a part of No More Trouble Zones. It kills me and I can barely get throw a few circuits! Hopefully by my wedding I will be able to zoom through the entire thing but no promises. I also plan on doing Yoga on the Wii, a lot of ab exercises, as well as get back to the gym for some eliptical and treadmill action.

Wish me luck! I will definitely be following these threads because you girls are so inspiring!

Post # 16
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Nola: What game system did you get your Zumba workout on? I have a wii and I want the Zumba game but I’m not sure how it works with the controller… like do you have to hold it in your hand the whole time? I love Zumba I used to go to a class once a week but the instructor moved away. So I’m missing Zumba!

The topic ‘Workout Buddies 5/1/2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors