posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

Start: 157.7

Two weeks ago: 148

Today: 145.6

Loss/Total Loss: 2.4/12.1

I’m quite happy with a loss of 2.4 for the past two weeks!  I have been sticking to my food plan really well since I haven’t been working out much.  I did get a run in this morning, which was nice.  I’m hoping to get two more runs in before next Monday and stick to my food plan again this week.  I also want to drink more water.  I used to drink around 64 oz a day, but lately I’m barely making it through 40 oz.

Post # 5
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hey all

I skipped last friday’s workout to actually go have a date night with my Fiance. I felt awful about it but at today’s weigh in I came in at 56.4 kg. Soooo…

Initial weigh in: 58.4 kg

Wk 1: 57.9 

Wk 4: 56.4 

I actually couldn’t believe the scale so I weighed myself again and I got the same results. The thing is I’ve been feel a little under the weather so I’ve been a bit easy on my workouts. So far, I’m glad I’m getting some results. I even put a photo of Miranda Kerr on my desktop for motivation. =) A girl can dream, right?

Post # 6
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Hi! I’ve been gone from the thread for 2 weeks, but still working on eating well and working out. I’m pretty happy because today I hit the 30 lb loss mark.

start: 167.6 lbs

last time: 138.8 lbs

this week: 137.2

loss/total loss: -1.6/-30.4

The wedding is 11 days! I’m pretty excited. I’m just going to keep making time to eat well and exercise 5-6 days a week.

@MissAsB – Hope the weather is nice for your walks!

@BostonBee – Awesome job with the 2.4 loss the past two weeks!

Post # 7
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hi all!

I haven’t stepped on a scale this week after my weekend out of town. My dad and I came back to my stepmom in the hospital so it’s been extremely stressful. She’s out now, but they still don’t know what is wrong.

After no workouts since Thursday, I attempted C25K W3 W1, situp challenge and squat challenge for W3 W1. I had only done 2 workouts for week 2, but I thought I would try it. I was able to do it no problem so I felt really good about the workout.

We have a wellness challenge at work for the next 6 weeks that involves eating fruits/veggies, exercising and getting at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Day 1- did very well! I think this challenge is really going to help my weight loss program.

Post # 9
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

I’ve already gone for 2 runs this week, which is promising.  I plan on going on another run this afternoon when I get home from work as well.  I’m sticking to my diet plan so far, so I’m hoping to be down another lb by Monday!

Post # 10
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Awesome work everyone!!! I am so inspired!

I am not weighing myself until Saturday, hoping for good results. The workouts have been slacking but that’s about to change, we just bought our very own spin bike!!! Now I have no excuses. We also bought a Bosu ball, 2 medicine balls, and 2 12 lb dumbbells for me 🙂

Post # 11
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Well ladies I didn’t stick to it last week. I’m all talk and no action. *Sigh. Not even stepping on the scale this week. My Fiance got injured at work last Thursday and knocked a couple teeth out (he obviously doesn’t have a desk job!) so I went down to where he’s working in OKC for the long weekend to make sure he’s okay and take care of him. I hate not being closer to him 🙁 He’s doing okay though, just bruised up and waiting for his veneers to come in. I told him he’ll have the pretty teeth in our relationship now 😉
The only thing I’ve really been sticking with well is my portions and making sure I have my full servings of fruits and veggies everyday which makes me happy. I plan on getting on the treadmill tonight, I really have no excuse! :/

Post # 12
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@KansasPrincess – Sorry to hear about your FI’s injuries! Hope he feels better soon!

Girls, I’ll be honest… I have been doing CRAP with my work-outs for about 2.5 weeks now. I meant to go last night but was just in such a bad mood that I just sat down and watched Horton Hears a Who to cheer me up. I have been trying to watch what I eat but right now I’m all bloated from PMS and nothing fits again which is just adding to my grumpiness.

We are meeting with a potential caterer tonight so no working out until tomorrow. Friday might also be tough because we need to get ready for a garage sale on Saturday. I really need to step up my game. My sister just moved back into town from college and I’m thinking of getting her to sign up for a gym membership at my gym so we can work out together. Fiance and I work out together too but we do it so sporadically because of his work hours.

Hoping to be better this week…

Post # 13
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@ Vonnegurl & @BostonBee – Great job with your weight loss, rockstars!

@kwago – I’ve been in one of those slumps, too. It’s no fun!

Post # 15
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Great job everyone on your losses!

Here’s me for this week:

Start weight: 57.7kg

Last week: 56.7kg

This week: 56.0kg

Loss: 0.7kg this week/ 1.7kg total!

I’m so happy with my results for this week! 0.7kg is huge, I never expected to lose more than half a kilo a week, so I’m really happy!

I was only able to exercise once last week too, but it was a hell of a workout (5 episodes of The Big Bang Theory on DVD Laughing) doing a hard bike session, weights and abs. I’m hoping to be able to do a workout like this 3 times a week, but before I know it the week is over and I’ve only managed to exercise once! Not sure where the time goes! I have been so busy with uni assignments, I have one huge one to go this semester, so that has been taking a lot of my time and attention.

I have also been planning on starting the C25K for a few weeks now, but there has seriously only been one day in the past 2 weeks that hasn’t been pouring with rain, and that day I didn’t get home until after sunset so it was too late to go running. Hopefully the weather will clear up soon, although it is winter now so I’ll probably be too sissy to go running outside anyway.

I have still had no problem at all sticking to my healthy eating. I’m actually really, truly surprised at how easy it has been. I no longer have any desire for any unhealthy food at all, even white bread seems gross. I don’t get any cravings like I used to. So weird! I never EVER imagined I would be like this. I even spent a lot of time last week writing up my dessert bar menu for the wedding, and even though everything sounded awesome I could no longer imagine myself wanting to eat it. Bit sad really, I was totally looking forward to baking my most favourite foods for everyone.

Post # 16
1250 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I haven’t really been weighing in, but I think I’ve done an okay job of getting myself to go work out. Last night I was so exhausted and didn’t feel like doing anything, but I dragged myself to the gym for spin class – there was a new instructor who decided to go an hour instead of 45 min, but for some reason I rallied and did better than I ever have in that class! It felt really good (and now my legs have that awesome burn/soreness that tells me I’m making progress!)

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 5/31/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors