Good morning, ladies!

Starting Weight (1.09) = 262.2
Engagement Pics (8.09) = 215
Wedding Day (11.7.09) = 220.6
Last time I weighed in on thread (5.24.10) = 217.4
Today (6.7.10) = 217.2

Lost = -0.2
Total Lost = 45 pounds
Final Goal to lose a total of 102.2 pounds.

I’ve gained about six pounds in the last few weeks so I’m back to where I was now. I’m fine with that. At some point this week, I’m going to measure. I haven’t done that in months so surely there is a difference there. I’m not sure I’ve done that since before the wedding.

I’ve been doing C25K which has been awesome. I started W4W1 yesterday. I was almost done when I bit the dust on the pavement. It hurt like nobody’s business and I was at least 1/2 mile from home. I didn’t have my cell phone (which wouldn’t have mattered since he was mowing the grass). I came home, cleaned up and started W3W3. Then I took care of the garden. And then I hurt. I hurt more today. Today may be a no-workout day or a walking day.

Husband and I have a challenge to each other – no eating out for a month. Period.

Post # 4
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

Start: 157.7

Last Week: 145.6

Today: 146

Gain/Total Loss: .4 🙁 /11.8

Considering how bad of a week I had, I’m surprised I didn’t gain more.  The bf and I broke up, so I took it upon myself to gorge with cheesecake, chocolate covered strawberries, pizza, and beer.  But no more pity party.  I’m going to get back at it this week, and hopefully get down under where I was last week!

Post # 5
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

@ MissAsB: Congrats on starting your job! That’s so exciting. I hope your first day went well!

Post # 6
277 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’ll join in, I need some more motivation since all my girlfriends are either completely uninterested in working out or live too far away. 🙁

I’m 5’4, I was 115 for most of high school, was 125 when I met my fiance about a year ago. I tried on my dress on 5/28 to make sure my dress still fit and it was snug! I got on the scale and it said 140. I’ve definitely been eating worse foods and larger portions since moving in with fiance compared to when I was single a year ago.

Start (05.28.10): 140

Last Week (06.04.10): 137

Today (06.08.10): 135.5

My goal is 130 by our wedding, and hopefully back to 120 for my longterm goal.

@BostonBee: I’m sorry to hear of the break-up. I hope getting back into your healthy routine helps you feel a little better.

Post # 7
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hi everyone! I hit the gym last night and I gotta say… it was pretty miserable. After almost 3 weeks of slacking off on my work-outs though, I expected it to suck. I ran/brisk-walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes, hopped on the elliptical for another 10 minutes, then did some weights. I’m looking into joining one of the step classes at the gym… maybe that will shake me out of my work-out funk. I also want to try zumba but haven’t found a lot of places in my area that offers it. Fiance and I are also going to try out raquetball really soon. Should be fun! Hope you guys are having a better work-out week than i am!

Post # 8
1032 posts
Bumble bee

Hello ladies! I know its not Monday but I would love to join and pick up next Thursday and Monday after next because I will be out of town the beginning of next week. I will be starting Brazilian Butt Lift officially Monday after next. 

I’ll call this week 0 for me, 15-20 pounds. I’m 5’7.5 and a somewhat muscular build…and my weight is higher than its ever been… here we go:

Week 0: 149 pounds

Goal: 134-129 pounds

Weight loss so far: 0 pounds

Post # 10
2006 posts
Buzzing bee

Hi Ladies! Sorry I haven’t been around in awhile, I was on vacation for the past week!

I didn’t weigh/measure myself this week because I was gone and I’m not sure if I have gained or lost. My sister and her family don’t eat well, so instead of indulging I didn’t really eat much at all :/ Because of that I got sick and was only able to do one of the two runs I had planned while I was gone.

Tomorrow I start P90X. I will also be upping my running workouts because I finish C25K on Sunday and start training for my 10K and 1/2 marathon!!

I’ll be back on Monday to update everyone on how P90X went 😀

Post # 11
570 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Congratulations on the weight loss girls! I don’t know how much I am going to need to lose, but I am 6 months pregnant, so we will find out in about 3 months!

Post # 12
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I’ve done C25K week 4 twice this week. I will do it again on Saturday. Running outside makes all the difference. WHOA! I like it quite a bit. Listening to podcasts has really helped.

I feel really motivated. I can see the “under 200” mark. It’s like I’m a ship at sea and I can start to see the coast. This is awesome!

@MissAsB – Hopefully you can get into the gym soon. I hope you are liking your new job.

@babyboo – Congrats on almost finishing C25K! Your goals are awesome. I always have problems when I’m around family. Our problems are everyone needs to lose weight, but they always fix bad foods and then complain how fat they are afterwards. It’s super annoying so I try to stay away from the bad energy (which basically means only go around when there is no food involved).

Post # 13
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Ok. I am back. I started a 10 lbs in 6 weeks challenge for myself today. So far so good. It’s going to be tough, but I am determined. I am so fed up with myself!! Anyways, I am starting fresh so here are the numbers:

Goal (short-term): 166 lbs

Goal (long-term): 158 lbs.

This week: 176.8 lbs

Post # 14
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@OttawaBride – We have roughly the same long-term goal. I actually want to be somewhere between your goals. You can do this!

Post # 15
2410 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hi Ladies. I have really been slacking and haven’t been to the gym in a couple of weeks but never mind. I am throwing the towel in on working out for the rest of this week. Hopefully I will go at it hard next week. I’m not really watching what I eat very well either, but I am trying keep my portions within reason.

Longterm goal – 145

Short term goal (by August) – 159 

Starting weight – 175

Week 1 – 169

Week 2 – 168.8

Week 3 – 168.6

Week 4 – 166.6

Post # 16
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

I finally did some strength training today.  When I had finals, I fell off the workout wagon, and I knew I’d be sore starting back up again, so I avoided it.  I’m sore, but I’m glad I finally did it!  Tomorrow I’m going to go for a run, and I’ll either do strength training or go for a run on Sunday.

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 6/7/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors